Rangers 2 ( Kiernan, McKay) v Hearts 0 post-match discussion

Great result today. Not just the score but also the way we went about things. Pressing was fantastic and makes a world of difference.

Great team selection by the manager too can't say I thought that pre game but he was definitely proven correct. Play like that all year and we will romp second place and push them far harder

Now we move on to Hamilton and see if we can carry on our form into an away fixture.

Believe it or not I have been at least as concerned about this Hamilton match than about the sheep or hearts. I always felt we could beat those two but Hamilton on their own little plastic patch can be a total bitch and it's the type of 3 points we can't afford to be losing now we're starting to place a gap between us and those behind us.

Today we did to Hearts what they did to us the other week, pressured them, bullied them and out paced them. McKay back to his best, steady in defense again, Garner again immense up front, I had him MOTM again but i'm biased to be honest, as i think he is one of the toughest and hardest working forwards we've had for years.

Great all round team performance, again

Today we did to Hearts what they did to us the other week, pressured them, bullied them and out paced them. McKay back to his best, steady in defense again, Garner again immense up front, I had him MOTM again but i'm biased to be honest, as i think he is one of the toughest and hardest working forwards we've had for years.

Great all round team performance, again

I think one difference was that we didn't play to our capabilities on their patch. Today we did and they played no differently from last time they were simply made to look bad because we are simply a superior team. It was just no contest because when we play to our capabilities we're on a level they can't compete with. It's frustrating that we could and should have done exactly the same thing to them 10 days ago.

Re: The Hearts 'offside' goal, defo offside? Couldn't tell from my vantage point.

Yes, definitely offside. And to be fair their attempt just prior to that pulled a good save out of Wes. But I felt that was basically their only really threatening move of the game.

Yes, definitely offside. And to be fair their attempt just prior to that pulled a good save out of Wes. But I felt that was basically their only really threatening move of the game.

Agreed, def offside. I think the delay was due to the linesman asking the ref if the final ball came off a defender, and when he was told no he raised the flag. Don't mind that as long as they get the call right.

The save Wes made just before that was IMO the best of his Rangers career to date. I think that's the first time he has made a save for us that he had no right to make, a great instinctive stop.

The save Wes made just before that was IMO the best of his Rangers career to date. I think that's the first time he has made a save for us that he had no right to make, a great instinctive stop.

Agree it was a great reaction save but I think I remember him doing something similar against Ross County.