Warburton linked to Norwich

This place was full of people demanding he go 3 weeks ago.

I think you are wrong on that. There was a lot of criticism of him but I don't think many if any were wanting him sacked. If you can show me posts asking for him to be sacked I would be interested in seeing them. This place as you say was certainly not full of people demanding he go 3 weeks ago. That is just crap.

I think you are wrong on that. There was a lot of criticism of him but I don't think many if any were wanting him sacked. If you can show me posts asking for him to be sacked I would be interested in seeing them. This place as you say was certainly not full of people demanding he go 3 weeks ago. That is just crap.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?p=656766

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?p=656345

I dont have time to find others but there`s plenty.

Edited by the gunslinger

If he felt he could get Norwich up to the premiership I suspect he will take his chance. Probably depends on what he is promised here? If things stay the same we are not going to catch the mhanks, so he might think he has taken us as far as he can. I have always been a bit panicky with MW. Not sure and although not his biggest critic a few weeks ago I felt he was a game or two away from the chop.

I don't know who else we could attract? If, and its a big if, he went then its probably Mcinnes or Davies? As it stands, if we end up second that's a good season. We are looking good and I'm happy to eat my words re MW. He has turned it around. Lets hope we keep improving. If not Brad Bobley is free tho!:laugh2:(for all you soccer am fans!)

Doesnt surprise me either Rab - he has rebuilt a squad on a shoestring' date=' gained promotion & now sits second top in Scotland.

Perhaps food for thought for some of the "Warburton must go" proponents.[/quote']

I know we have the odd zoomer in our support, but do we really have 'Warburton must go' proponents? If so then that is laughable.

Where in my post does it say I wanted him to go? And how come you have missed out all the posts where I specifically said I wasn't saying that he should go?

I think you need to pay more attention to what is being said instead of winding yourself up with stuff that isn't even there.