Rob Kiernan charged by SFA for striking St Johnstone’s Steven Anderson

Notice of Complaint - Rob Kiernan

Friday, 30 December 2016

The Compliance Officer has issued the following Notice of Complaint:

Alleged Party in Breach: Robert Kiernan (Rangers FC).

Match: St Johnstone v Rangers (Scottish Premiership) – Wednesday, 28th December 2016.

Discplinary rule allegedly breached: Rule 200 -

In that on or around the 42nd minute of the above match you committed an offence listed in the Schedule of Offences contained in Annex C to the Judicial Panel Protocol, namely A2, Violent Conduct. That you committed this offence by striking an opponent, namely Steven Anderson of St Johnstone Football Club, upon the body. That by committing this offence you breached Disciplinary Rule 200 of the Scottish FA’s Disciplinary Rules.

Fixed suspension offered: Yes - two matches to be served immediately, irrespective of competition. The player has until 3pm on Wednesday, 4th January 2017 to respond to the complaint.

Principal hearing date: Thursday, 5th January 2017

Trial by BT ... you've got to admire Scotland and its institutions. (That is bitter sarcasm, BTW)

Judge- and Jury-Man Sutton said that there was not much (wrong) to be seen here though:

15726561139055h824f6e7cq.jpg

or here ...

15727358139056av38en54ik.jpg

Any word on Curan by now? Or is it essentially a "who cries loudest" sort of jury?

I don't know about you guys but I will be emailing the SFA an email of complaint about the inconsistency of the Compliance Officer's office.

The assault on Clint Hill by Currannwent unpunished when it was a blatant, deliberate elbow to the face.

It may have absolutely ZERO impact but if we don't collectively highlight the clear anti-Rangers bias in the Compliance department then we really have ourselves to partially blame for not being organized en masse and collectively to fight our club's corner.

Kieran didn't punch the lad, he pushed him. And from what I saw it seemed more of a "stop tugging at me" than a malicious punch or push.

Corrupt bastards !!

I don't know about you guys but I will be emailing the SFA an email of complaint about the inconsistency of the Compliance Officer's office.

The assault on Clint Hill by Currannwent unpunished when it was a blatant, deliberate elbow to the face.

It may have absolutely ZERO impact but if we don't collectively highlight the clear anti-Rangers bias in the Compliance department then we really have ourselves to partially blame for not being organized en masse and collectively to fight our club's corner.

Kieran didn't punch the lad, he pushed him. And from what I saw it seemed more of a "stop tugging at me" than a malicious punch or push.

Corrupt bastards !!

But this is what the club should be doing mate!, even MW laughed it off as nonsense in his press conference!, the Rangers board should be fighting this not us fans!

Notice of Complaint - Rob Kiernan

Friday, 30 December 2016

The Compliance Officer has issued the following Notice of Complaint:

Alleged Party in Breach: Robert Kiernan (Rangers FC).

Match: St Johnstone v Rangers (Scottish Premiership) – Wednesday, 28th December 2016.

Discplinary rule allegedly breached: Rule 200 -

In that on or around the 42nd minute of the above match you committed an offence listed in the Schedule of Offences contained in Annex C to the Judicial Panel Protocol, namely A2, Violent Conduct. That you committed this offence by striking an opponent, namely Steven Anderson of St Johnstone Football Club, upon the body. That by committing this offence you breached Disciplinary Rule 200 of the Scottish FA’s Disciplinary Rules.

Fixed suspension offered: Yes - two matches to be served immediately, irrespective of competition. The player has until 3pm on Wednesday, 4th January 2017 to respond to the complaint.

Principal hearing date: Thursday, 5th January 2017

Sad stuff from the SFA. Unless they have different camera angles, there's no case to answer. Surely they know that!!!

Oh, by the way, how come they are so explicit about the offence, rule breached, penalty offered, dates to respond by, but they can't be sure about the exact time in the match that they alleged this has happened!!!!!! What's with the "on or around" shite? Is it to make it look like a legal document when it's actually a letter from a kangaroo court?!?!?