Cultural Genocide In Scotland

I see the same writer for VB has written another 'fact based piece ob that Rangers obsessed oxymoron Chris Sutton, http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=139&a=media-impartiality-and-integrity--rest-in-peace

I can't write long pieces as i quickly lose the thread of what i'm trying to say, i've said this before but if i can't get over what i'm trying to say in a short sentence, i'm fooked and the reader gets confused.

I would have simple said, Chris Sutton is a biased big prick and to talk about treading on Rangers on the very anniversary of that terrible disaster was crass and insensitive. Apologise you bunkrupt utter cretin. I bet VB are pleased i don't write articles for them.

Jesus. Only in Scotland would it be acceptable for a pundit to talk about treading on and crushing a club on the very day that supporters of that club were tread on and crushed, and not one bit of criticism is aired.

I have to agree this is a bit much. The green brigade claim the offensive behaviour act was invented to persecute them.

The Green Brigade only claimed such when some of their own were being brought to task over it. They originally supported it as they believed it would only target Rangers fans.

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an Internet adage which asserts that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches —​​that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler.

Going by the sentences handed out, it seems a bit skewed. I think they were wanting 100% immunity and it was very difficult to give them it.

This is embarrassing pysh. I like gersnet coz lot of sensible posts and posters. I understand the frustration with some media coverage we get.

But cultural genocide? Gies a feckin break. Pretentious self pitying nonsense.

So that means ots not just about us.

I think you miss the point GS.

The point was they seemed supportive of the OB Act initially..... until they realized it wasn't aimed solely at rangers fans.

Yes... it isn't just about us. As it should be. But I think you were wrong when saying "the green brigade say it was only invented to persecute them". That attitude only started after they realized that not only rangers fans would be charged. They supported it initially.

I think you miss the point GS.

The point was they seemed supportive of the OB Act initially..... until they realized it wasn't aimed solely at rangers fans.

Yes... it isn't just about us. As it should be. But I think you were wrong when saying "the green brigade say it was only invented to persecute them". That attitude only started after they realized that not only rangers fans would be charged. They supported it initially.

What concerns me most Craig, is having come to such a realisation, the considrable momentum which picked up for its repeal.