Cup draw: Rangers v Morton

Brenda on the radio professing how "entertained" he was by that bams drink fulled performance making the draw. Says everyone had "a wee chuckle".

To be fair it tells you everything you need to know A, about the mhanks and B, more evidence of the sycophantic narrative from the media and its indigenous republican agenda.

UNPROFESSIONAL is the word I'd use to describe yesterday's SC cup draw.

Can't imagine the English FA allowing anything like that for their FA Cup. Too professional to let something like that happen

Edited by RANGERRAB

UNPROFESSIONAL is the word I'd use to describe yesterday's SC cup draw.

Can't imagine the English FA allowing anything like that for their FA Cup. Too professional to let something like that happen

Ray Parlour told a story on Talksport this morning about Tony Adams doing something similar for the FA. Called out the first ball (13) as 31. They had someone standing behind him to check the rest of the numbers. :D

Brenda on the radio professing how "entertained" he was by that bams drink fulled performance making the draw. Says everyone had "a wee chuckle".

To be fair it tells you everything you need to know A, about the mhanks and B, more evidence of the sycophantic narrative from the media and its indigenous republican agenda.

Someone needs to tell Rodgers that the word he was looking for was "embarrassing".

I just watched that video and have to admit I spent the whole 3 miutes shaking my head in disbelief. Absolutely astounding that those in charge of the draw didn't realize he was pished before they allowed him on TV..... or they probably did realize he was pished but didn't have a back-up plan....

The SFA should ALL be hanging their heads in shame this morning.

On top of that... the corrupt cabal are no longer even hiding it any longer after the announcement that Easter Road will be getting an international friendly against Canada in March

DJ sitting like a good little(or not so little) pet and, along with Keevins on Snyde. Inform us what a right old laugh it was and "any sensible person" would see the funny side!.

Imagine if that was Andy Cameron or Amy McDonald for example "celebrity gets fan in booze battle" would be a possible narrative?

Can someone tell me what's funny?? These are the same idiots that Spout their shite re Scotland's booze problem yet as it's good old Bhoy Roddy it's all a good laugh. Nobody else outside these shores would have taken such a positive reflection on a barely coherent drunken has been. Embarrassing is an understatement!

Edited by cooponthewing

well I don't agree with any of you. Think Rod the Mod's grandiose behaviour was a pish, and Stubbs....well a 9 looks like a 6 upside down. You should all lighten up and enjoy sevco getting the home advantage yet again.......heated balls and the like.

DJ sitting like a good little(or not so little) pet and, along with Keevins on Snyde. Inform us what a right old laugh it was and "any sensible person" would see the funny side!.

Imagine if that was Andy Cameron or Amy McDonald for example "celebrity gets fan in booze battle" would be a possible narrative?

Can someone tell me what's funny?? These are the same idiots that Spout their shite re Scotland's booze problem yet as it's good old Bhoy Roddy it's all a good laugh. Nobody else outside these shores would have taken such a positive reflection on a barely coherent drunken has been. Embarrassing is an understatement!

It's just the craic coop. You should know that by now. Rioting in the Netherlands and stabbings all around the world are down to the same thing.

As someone who saw the Faces play several times at Greens Playhouse/Apollo, I can testify they were the only band to have a bar on stage. It would appear the SFA allowed Rod to enjoy similar hospitality at Airdrie on Sunday.

I suspect Peter gave the nod for the SFA to entertain Rod's cheeky chappie routine. Phil Differ will lionise it next New Years, and our collective memory of a once outstanding soulful voice will falter a little bit more. Ronnie Laine observe that Rod was always in awe of Stevie Marriott's artful dodger, and predicted he would lapse into putrid mediocrity.

As someone who saw the Faces play several times at Greens Playhouse/Apollo, I can testify they were the only band to have a bar on stage. It would appear the SFA allowed Rod to enjoy similar hospitality at Airdrie on Sunday.

I suspect Peter gave the nod for the SFA to entertain Rod's cheeky chappie routine. Phil Differ will lionise it next New Years, and our collective memory of a once outstanding soulful voice will falter a little bit more. Ronnie Laine observe that Rod was always in awe of Stevie Marriott's artful dodger, and predicted he would lapse into putrid mediocrity.

Unlike other drunks, he did not sing. Perhaps we should be grateful for small mercies.