Sons of Struth - Mark Daly at BBC Scotland is yet again on his anti Rangers crusade.

Mark Daly at BBC Scotland is yet again on his anti Rangers crusade.

Daly is infamous for spearheading the "guilty by assumption" campaign that was eagerly followed by many in the mainstream.

His 2012 documentary "the men that sold the jerseys" was lauded by the BBC as "Along the way, investigative reporter Mark Daly goes in search of answers to the questions every Scottish football fan is asking, and attempts to confront those who are responsible for the Ibrox club's plight" yet the programme only ever investigated the HMRC case as the sole contributor to Rangers demise while completely ignoring the possibility of foul play by those facing criminal court proceedings next month.

Having media contacts has yet again proven worthwhile as I've became aware of Dalys latests "investigations" which have seen him door step and call ex Rangers employees on a crude attempt to embroil Rangers in the latests peadophile scandals to effect Scottish football.

Since Jim McCafferty has been arrested some in the media have went from describing him as "ex Celtic kit man" to "ex kit man for several Scottish clubs". Who knows why the change in description has taken place but Daly again seems intent on redressing the balance of media coverage in his attempts to stand up his claims that Rangers paid off Gordon Neely after complaints were made to the club about his words to kids at Ibrox.

The notion that men such as Graeme Souness and Walter Smith would have engaged in financially rewarding a man who had a complaint of that manner levelled at him really does take some stretch of the imagination but that's not stopped Daly cornering and pestering via telephone ex employees to attempt to grab a shard of coverage that will help stand up his theory.

I'm positive there's bigger stories out there regarding the current batch of scandals or indeed enough from historic cases to fill a programme much of which would produce a better and more hard hitting production.

No one really remembers much of Dalys work since his one sided ranting documentary. Maybe Rangers will once again provide him with the platform and notoriety he so obviously craves as he searches to provide a story about Rangers paying off a man accused of verbal misconduct against a youth player.

I am in no doubt someone somewhere will broadcast a documentary highlighting the current scandal but if they really want investigate and come up with a balanced production then call me. Seek the truth not just the blinkered narrative that so many desire.

Daly is a creepy and sinister fecker.

You want child sex abuse Skeletor ? - try the east end of Glasgow. It's been going on for decades.

It is baffling how it is well known but never mentioned. My wife's family had a boy that played for Celtic and under Torbett and they have said it was well known what was going on at the time. They have hoped the sands of time will have covered it up and sadly they might be right when we have such an incompetent / biased / agenda driven "media".

It is baffling how it is well known but never mentioned. My wife's family had a boy that played for Celtic and under Torbett and they have said it was well known what was going on at the time. They have hoped the sands of time will have covered it up and sadly they might be right when we have such an incompetent / biased / agenda driven "media".

They are not incompetent mate. This is a cold calculated effort to cover up what is sickening child abuse on an industrial scale.

Stu, my younger brother had the chance to go there as well as a few other places. Being part of a child abuse sex ring was not part of the plan so was ruled out straight away. 2 other guys we knew were caught up unfortunately, although it took a while for us to discover those ones. It was as you say, well known at the time.

saying its removed, what was the gist?

It works for me!,anyway I'll paste it below.

Mark Daly abandoned kid? Surely not.

On the second of August 2016 at approx 2pm in the Clarks shoe store on Argyle St Glasgow, while the upstairs kids department was so busy fitting out kids for school shoes the staff had to issue tickets to customers wanting served.

Our witness described what happened "Mark Daly was in the shop with a young girl I presume is his daughter and his phone went, he left the girl who looked about 5 years old and went to the complete opposite side of the store to take the call"

The upstairs area isn't massive but our eyewitness continues "the shop was so busy that there's no way he could have seen his child from where he stood and if anyone took the girl he would not have seen it nor been able to react due to the amount of shoppers between him and the young girl"

Mark Daly is currently door stepping ex Rangers employees in a desperate attempt to blacken our clubs name due to the Gordon Neely sacking. He is attempting to state Rangers got rid of Neely with a back handed handshake.

Isn't it ironic that the man who is hellbent on encompassing Rangers in to a child abuse scandal has, in some eyes, abused the trust of a child by leaving them in a vulnerable situation where he could not see them nor react if the child was in harms way.

The fact that Rangers appear to be in the minority of clubs who actually contacted the authorities after accusations that Neely had spoken to a child in an in appropriate manner seems lost to some. If all clubs acted as Rangers had then this current and historic abuse scandals may never of happened it at least been a smaller concern as many choose to sweep issues under the carpet instead of doing the right thing.

Another source suggests that not only did Rangers contact the police but they also notified the SFA of the Neely issue. I only wish all clubs had the same standards and less kid football players would have been in harms way.