Post on FF - Dave King

I don't know whether to take it as a compliment that they're so obsessed with our team or be concerned about the mental state of a segment of Scottish society. If this is what it's like when they're in a purple patch and we're relatively behind what's the screaming going to be like when they're put back in their place?

I don't know whether to take it as a compliment that they're so obsessed with our team or be concerned about the mental state of a segment of Scottish society. If this is what it's like when they're in a purple patch and we're relatively behind what's the screaming going to be like when they're put back in their place?

As I've said before, I don't think they will allow it. Civil disorder and games stopped will be the least of it if we get close to a title. I doubt the season would finish, tbh. And that's only if the terrified officials and corrupt ant-Rangers SFA ever allow us to get close.

Edited by SteveC

As I've said before, I don't think they will allow it. Civil disorder and games stopped will be the least of it if we get close to a title. I doubt the season would finish, tbh. And that's only if the terrified officials and corrupt ant-Rangers SFA ever allow us to get close.

If it wasn't for our team blowing the Cup Final back in May then that might be an argument for failure. I believe, even with the cabal running the game, Rangers over time will be back winning trophies on a regular basis.

It's up to the club to make this happen sooner rather than later.

why would there be 2 big red bull trucks in Murray park tonight

The new signs perhaps?

I'm sure there was more to that Friendly than met the eye; whether there's £30million more is quite another matter.

But would anyone here complain if the cost was renaming Murray Park?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

If it wasn't for our team blowing the Cup Final back in May then that might be an argument for failure. I believe, even with the cabal running the game, Rangers over time will be back winning trophies on a regular basis.

It's up to the club to make this happen sooner rather than later.

Sorry, just to clarify, I meant if it looked like we were going to win the league then I think you'd see the compliance officer suspend players who'd been tried by TV (as before only us but many times over in the future), points deducted for singing, referees terrorised into giving us nothing but, as you say, the team could overcome all that - in which case I don;t see the season finishing due to timmy & their puppet clubs' fans disruptive actions. I wouldn't count that failure as it would have happened because we'd all but won and were just awaiting technical confirmation.

As for the Cup - even when we lost in the final there was a riot against us and our players attacked. One shudders to think what would have been done to them if we'd won it.

Edited by SteveC