Keith Jackson

I wish Rangers fans would stop sharing his links. We write enough good articles among our own fans and we are only keeping him relevant by clicking. His paper is drivel and aimed at the lowest common denominator. Time to flat out ignore these guys and stick to the official outlets for gers news

I wish Rangers fans would stop sharing his links. We write enough good articles among our own fans and we are only keeping him relevant by clicking. His paper is drivel and aimed at the lowest common denominator. Time to flat out ignore these guys and stick to the official outlets for gers news

Just a pity Rangers FC use them to release news!, where else are we fans meant to get all the latest news?

I buy that particular paper as there is a lot of pages I like to read in it,but take all the drivel that comes in the football section with a pinch of salt.On the whole it's coverage of other sports is quite good but their football journalists are a bunch of p****s and like most other football media in Scotland totally biased.

I buy that particular paper as there is a lot of pages I like to read in it,but take all the drivel that comes in the football section with a pinch of salt.On the whole it's coverage of other sports is quite good but their football journalists are a bunch of p****s and like most other football media in Scotland totally biased.

I haven't bought a newspaper for years!, as it's all available on line!

I actually don't have anything against Jackson - there's far worse than him out there. But it does sometimes surprise me that half these guys are still in a job. Being in the publishing industry myself, I can say that the newspaper industry is dying on its arse. There's no way the likes of Jackson will be able to earn a living writing pish in newspapers all the way to retirement. In fact, when you look at the Record's circulation trends over the last, say, ten years, one wonders how the Daily Record is still a thing - do they have someone in the background playing loss-covering benefactor?