Well who's next

It's utter rubbish , no one has met McKinnes , and given we know the interviews were carried out by a 3 man panel from Rangers , why would anyone believe Murray had the authority to interview on his own , utter pish .

It's utter rubbish , no one has met McKinnes , and given we know the interviews were carried out by a 3 man panel from Rangers , why would anyone believe Murray had the authority to interview on his own , utter pish .

Stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think :)

Edited by SteveC

Story to be found here ...

http://www.gotthebattlefeveron.com/2017/3/6/14833386/rangers-dof-target-leaves-club-could-he-be-ibrox-bound

Some info from an FFer

Vincent Janssen is the reason the guy is leaving spurs. I no this for a 100% fact. Pochetino asked Paul for a striker for this season a young guy up and coming as back up for Harry Kane and he came up with the guy Chelsea have on the bench a young player, but Levy went behind his back and signed that big useless dumpling from the Dutch league and so he quit as Levy was impossible to work for.

This guy is the real deal. Wilson could have done a good job but he is potential whee as Paul Mitchell set up everything at Southampton and went to spurs at the request of the manager when he took the job. He knows the market for players inside out and will do a great job for Rangers I am sure.

Edited by der Berliner

Timing with Mitchell is a coincidence but is there anything even vaguely concrete that we've actually spoken to him?

I tend to agree. Isn't it Spurs who have driven the timing of this? He 'resigned' last summer didn't he but Spurs held him to his contract. I cant see this happening unless its Spurs who have decided the time is right to let him go i.e. they have a replacement.