CLUB1872 Members Meeting

Members Meeting

Club 1872 will hold a meeting for members on Thursday 6th April at 6.30pm in the Ibrox Suite at Ibrox Stadium.

The meeting is in response to requests from our members to hold such an event. All four of the current Directors will be in attendance

The meeting is for members only and will be limited by the capacity of the room

To enable us to plan the event properly and ensure only members ( as at the date of this e- mail ) are admitted please notify us if you wish to attend before 4.30pm on 4th April

Edited by BEARGER

Out of interest, what questions would you ask? I understand if people want to keep their powder dry until the event, but as an outsider I'd be interested to know.

I'd like to know (although I have no right to ask):

- is the board united its objective?

- what is the objective? (Yes, it's not clear to me I have to admit)

- what do you have in place that gives us reasonable assurance of independence between Club1872 and RIFC?

- why did the three board members resign?

- is there any evidence by way of board meetings (or any other documents) that these resigning board members raised concerns that were not addressed?

- how are conflicts of interest made visible to members and how are they managed?

- is there any evidence of conflicts of interest, and more importantly are there any that aren't being managed?

- what does success look like for Club1872 and what is the 5 year plan?

I'd want the board to be on the hook for answering these direct questions.