Rangers - Fake News Generator

Yes he is. The man is an out and out bigot and doesn't need to hide it and the BBC are happy to have him on board.

If anything apparently goes Rangers way then it is because of bigotry. Yet he can't see what is in the mirror.

I very much doubt he looks in the mirror mate - that is a coupon fit only for radio.

THEN WE'LL KNOW OLD SCOTLAND IS ALIVE AND WELL .'"

I thought they were more concerned with old Ireland and even old Palestine than old Scotland. Ever seen their crowd carrying Scottish flags? I haven't but I have seen numerous Irish flags and Palestinian flags too.

JS97372927.jpg

Jim Spence tonight:

'With proceeds of Crime Act, ill gotten gains are stripped'

'Our MP's and MSP's opine on a variety of things. If they don't on SC judgement., THEN WE'LL KNOW OLD SCOTLAND IS ALIVE AND WELL .'"

This is the latest party line they are trying to portray:A crime has been committed. I would love to see a representative of BDO take him to task for telling lies. There has been no crime.

Tell same lie until people believe it's true. FACT! After all we cheated didn't we? Another lie.

I thought they were more concerned with old Ireland and even old Palestine than old Scotland. Ever seen their crowd carrying Scottish flags? I haven't but I have seen numerous Irish flags and Palestinian flags too.

JS97372927.jpg

Spence is a Dundee Utd fan...

Just adding another one to the list, again from the DR:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-fans-umbrella-group-urge-10777715

The headline of the article:

The Affiliation of Registered Celtic Supporters Clubs has called for action to be taken by the game’s rulers after the Supreme Court ruled that EBTs had been used illegally.

Again, pushing the fallacy that Rangers have done something "illegal" when if fact they have not.

Latest hilarious piece from regular Fake News contributor CQN is that Hugh Dallas is behind the Leigh Griffiths action.

UEFAs bizarre logic was at it’s best yesterday when they issued disciplinary proceedings following the Linfield v Celtic match.

A shrug of the shoulders seems to have been applied to the range of missiles aimed as Leigh Griffiths with equal prominence given to the Celtic striker tying a scarf to a goalpost after the final whistle.

It seems that referee Alejandro Hernandez has escaped comment for his ‘puzzling performance’.

At the fist sign of missiles coming down on Griffiths he should have informed the fourth official who in turn contacts the match commander who floods the area with police officers and stewards.

For the small minority of fans there to watch a game of football there were plenty of spare seats to relocate to- had they requested seats near the corner flag for some reason?

When the bottle came on the pitch Hernandez could have taken the players into the centre of the pitch or back to the dressing room and demanded a Public Address announcement that the game was in danger of being abandoned.

That would have given the so-called majority of nice Linfield fans the chance to root out the ‘bad apples.

Hernandez chose to book Griffiths which was in keeping with an episode of UEFA shame which allowed the match to be switched to allow the locals to celebrate their hatred of Catholics.

But who educates and trains UEFA referees, none other than the Bigot from Bonkle Hugh Dallas- the man whose hatred for Catholics forced him out of the SFA when some of his emails became public while he was orchestrating a strike by referees for reasons unknown.

“We need to ensure the UEFA referees are given the best possible education for their development,” UEFA referee officer Hugh Dallas told UEFA.COM.

“The most important law is not written down – the so-called ‘Law 18’ – and this is about common sense. A referee may have a great knowledge and understanding of the laws, but to apply them in a correct manner is a required skill.”

The common sense cop-out really should be kicked into touch. It’s an excuse for referees to do whatever they want which sums up Dallas’ career in refereeing.

Wonder how long it takes the "so-called majority of nice Celtic fans", as the club continues to say, to root out the naughty element in their support, chanting IRAokes and waving IRA banners and iconography. But maybe it is no majority in the first place? (A rhethoric question, BTW.)

Wonder how long it takes the "so-called majority of nice Celtic fans", as the club continues to say, to root out the naughty element in their support, chanting IRAokes and waving IRA banners and iconography. But maybe it is no majority in the first place? (A rhethoric question, BTW.)

I think there is mass psychosis going on so there will be no self policing. Any definitely no highlighting of the issue from the press. On the video of Griffiths doing his thing there is a clear shout of "you h*n b*stards" to the Linfield fans but that is conveniently being ignored.

An interesting piece from The Rangers Observer, today.

https://www.rangersobserver.com/news/2017/7/17/senior-daily-record-executive-targets-rangers-fan-over-complaint

It seems that there is a war going on; a war of words, perhaps, but a war nonetheless, and one which I do not think we can afford to lose.

Edited by Uilleam