Rangers - Fake News Generator

Just now, Darthter said:

It's certainly not representative of the party or its policies.

I'm glad I'm unable to laugh this week (thanks Murty and co), otherwise I'd be buckled at that comment.  

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm glad I'm unable to laugh this week (thanks Murty and co), otherwise I'd be buckled at that comment.  

Home Rule is...........Ach, I forget the rest....

On 3 May 2018 at 21:02, Darthter said:

Plenty Rangers haters out there.....this one happens to be a politician.  It's certainly not representative of the party or its policies.

Really ? 

If if the SNP had integrity(which they haven't) or Sturgeon was a proper leader of a political party then both Dornan & Yousef would have been at least suspended by the SNP by now. Or even chucked out the party.

this 'smash a ******' nonsense was dreamt up by Dornan as part of another of his wee digs at the Rangers support. It is effectively wasting police time as there's zero evidence. Also his withdrawal from the deputy leader contest to focus on sectarianism was absolutely  hilarious too. A bigot like Dornan ( IRA songs et al) to tackle sectarianism. You couldn't make it up.

The SNP know they'll get little or no support from the Rangers community so they get their useful idiots like Dornan & Yousef  to try & provoke the Rangers support. Waiting for the slightest reaction then playing the victims card. 

They are the lowest of low politicians who deserve all that's coming to them. 

Edited by RANGERRAB

1 hour ago, Darthter said:

Plenty Rangers haters out there.....this one happens to be a politician.  It's certainly not representative of the party or its policies.

But that's the whole point here. It IS representative of the SNP as a party. Denying that central issue just makes you look deceitful, most of all towards yourself.

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

But that's the whole point here. It IS representative of the SNP as a party. Denying that central issue just makes you look deceitful, most of all towards yourself.

The views of one msp do not represent the views of the party as a whole....but I'm sure you will be able to provide specific examples to the contrary???

The SNP as a party couldn't give 2 shits about Rangers, and neither could the Tories, labour, libdems, greens or any other party.  Football is irrelevant when it comes to the business of politics....again, I'm sure your gonna pull out some 1/2 arsed examples. 

1 minute ago, Darthter said:

1/2 arsed examples. 

You've made your mind up already, clearly.  As have we Unionists.

But to deny there's an inherent anti-Rangers sentiment amongst the SNP ranks is fanciful, at best.  

5 minutes ago, Darthter said:

The views of one msp do not represent the views of the party as a whole....but I'm sure you will be able to provide specific examples to the contrary???

The SNP as a party couldn't give 2 shits about Rangers, and neither could the Tories, labour, libdems, greens or any other party.  Football is irrelevant when it comes to the business of politics....again, I'm sure your gonna pull out some 1/2 arsed examples. 

I suppose you would have to convince yourself of that nonsense in order to take the stance you do ... but that only makes you look daft and I'm delighted every time I see someone erode their credibility with this fatuous denial. Cheers ?????????

Edited by Bill

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

But to deny there's an inherent anti-Rangers sentiment amongst the SNP ranks is fanciful, at best.  

As I said, if that is the case, there will be plenty examples to choose from....

The SNP don't allow their MPs to vote their own way in Parliament.  It's take the party line or take a hike.

The SNP don't reprimand or suspend MPs who make derogatory comments about Rangers.  They also don't reprimand or suspend MPs or councillors who get their photographs taken with Irish Republicans or at Irish Republican monuments or with Irish Republican regalia.  

Humza, our transport minister, was tweeting about Gerrard and Rangers with smiley faces earlier this week.  Do you think that's appropriate behaviour for a man in that role?  

Edited by Gonzo79