Rangers - Fake News Generator

https://johnjamessite.com

Another fantastic piece of Fake News from the king.

Worth a read as they are hilarious.

I would post some of the others but they get hits for accidentally clicking on adverts (hence extra pennies) so I'll refrain. JJ relies purely on donations though so no harm in a share.

Wouldn't give this fool the time of day. A very unwell individual. I hope he receives the help he needs. Genuinely paranoid to the point of inpatient rehabilitation and therapy.

Copy and paste if you must please, this fantasist doesn't deserve the hits which then generates income for him to continue with this filth.

He gets no income for the hits unlike other sites, that's why I've got no qualms in posting a link.

Do not post links to that chancer's crap.

I don't mind snippets being posted to laugh at them (although mocking the afflicted may not be nice) but no direct links please. That also goes for Phil and the other catfish 'Rangers' blogs out there.

Edited by Frankie

Do not post links to that chancer's crap.

I don't mind snippets being posted to laugh at them (although mocking the afflicted may not be nice) but no direct links please. That also goes for Phil and the other catfish 'Rangers' blogs out there.

Catfish? I confess -an age thing, some will snort- that I had to consult something called 'The Urban Dictionary' to clarify your meaning.

I found this useful, and in the case of some of the obsessionally neurotic, accurate summation:

Catfish

A Catfish is a person that is not in touch with reality. They use social media outlets to pretend to be someone they aren't. Using all platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and even Tumblr to pretend to be someone else. Some even go to such lengths as creating an "ask.com" account to ask themselves questions to "appear" more real. They don't know who they truly are, and they are not satisfied with who they are in real life. So they create this false "reality" to feel accepted.

A catfish is also a bit sociopathic. They begin to believe they are who they are pretending to be, in pure denial to the point where even when they are found out and caught in their lie, they refuse to admit that they've been lying and they will keep it going.

Often times, a Catfish will not Skype, video chat and sometimes they won't even talk on the phone, as that will reveal their true identity so they avoid that at all cost. They will come up with every and any excuse in the book as to why they cannot have a video chat with you.

A Catfish lies about who they are, where they are from, they even lie about the family they have. Everything about their entire being is usually always a complete lie.

These characteristics can also be diagnosed as "Dissociative Identity Disorder" in which the individual has multiple personalities in which they have developed individual names, personal history and characteristics for their other personality.

After all of these years of being online friends, it's hard to cope with the fact that Lloyd is really a catfish.

by MJewels86 November 25, 2015

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish&page=2

I just finished reading the latest load of shyte from the Scot who thinks he's Irish, the one tarred by sectarianism. Basically his pal, another fool with a website started a rumour last year that the stands at Ibrox are about to fall down. This began a feeding frenzy by those unable to live without believing lies about Rangers. So much so that the Rangers chairman felt the need to pass comment.

The Irish Scotsman contacted GCC asking for correspondence under freedom of information legislation in relation to the Ibrox safety certificate. Todays blog is GCC telling him that Ibrox has a safety certificate and giving him the bums rush. Naturally this isn't good enough for the obsessed specimen so he's written back to them.

It all reminds me of the late great Spike Milligan when he wrote, " In Ireland, nothing happened." :flute:

And the latest edition, from the Daily Record:

dailyrecordLoad mobile navigation

SIGN IN

Weather Image10°C

NEWS

POLITICS

FOOTBALL

SPORT

TV & CELEBS

LIFE & STYLE

SCOTLAND NOW

IN YOUR AREA

BUSINESS

TRAVEL

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

LADBROKES

SPORT

Brazilian groundhopper wins hearts of Celtic fans with his Tweets from Parkhead - now he's heading to Rangers

Leonardo Simoes, 17, travelled to Celtic Park to watch the champions against Partick Thistle last night and said the atmosphere was one of the best he's experienced.

BYRECORD SPORT ONLINE

15:29, 6 APR 2017UPDATED15:32, 6 APR 2017

Leonardo Simoes at Parkhead on Wednesday (Photo: Twitter)

Get Daily updates directly to your inbox

+ Subscribe

A teenage Brazilian groundhopper has won the hearts of Celtic fans after posting pictures of himself at Parkhead for Wednesday night's draw with Partick Thistle.

Leonardo Simoes hailed the champions' atmosphere as one of the best he's ever experienced as he watched Brendan Rodgers' side draw 1-1 with their city rivals.

The 17-year-old, who is studying English in London, has visited 22 grounds in the last two months including Watford, Swansea and Burnley.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

READ MORE

Celtic 1 Partick Thistle 1 as Ade Azeez stuns the champions with with second half strike - 3 things we learned

But he said the history and atmosphere at Celtic Park topped the lot - winning him appreciation on social media from Celtic fans.

However the warm glow from the east end of the city might begin to fade when Leonardo returns to Glasgow next week - for a trip to see Rangers at Ibrox!

He said: "I really enjoyed the trip to Celtic Park to watch the champions of Scotland.

"The game was not so good but the history of the club and the atmosphere in the stadium were excellent.

"I'm from Sao Paulo and used to watch Celtic and Rangers games which are transmitted back home but this was the first time I've been to one.

"I'm going back up on April 15 to visit Rangers and Ibrox and can't wait for that one."

Leonardo might want to invest in a Partick Thistle scarf as the Jags are the visitors that day too.

Check out the teenager's groundhopping exploits on his twitter

Fake news overdrive today - from Rangers fans ripping up seats in the usual sources to the Scotsman getting rent-a-quotes from ex-Referees about the Garner incident and fake news about Dave King not happy about Caixina's style of play. It is getting more intense every time we win.

That along with the super-fake-news of Celtic not getting enough political help it is becoming hard to manage.

Unbelievable outcome from last night's programme - search for Celtic FC on newsnow - zero articles about the child abuse. Search for Rangers FC - multiple results. One of the most interesting articles is from a site called Gotthebattlefeveron. In it is a huge article highlighting every point that was made about Rangers then curiously says at the bottom of the article "The documentary also detailed allegations against other individuals with no links to Rangers which we wont go into further detail on." They are basically just admitting an agenda there. It's unbelievable.