Malky, that accumulator that Holland cost you must have been a bastard!!! Im going to stop betting on Holland, they cost me quite a lot. They would have cost me at the weekend aswell if i had a flutter but not for 1108 quid :D

Last night I did the right thing and avoided the international coupon again. Id of been raging coz id of back NI to do the hard work and beat Sweden but id of had Germany on at home to Denmark and they lost 1-0.

Barry, just go down to the local bookies and take a coupon off the shelf mate. Not wise to setup Online account, its to easy to throw money away.

Fuck me Gav, 2 out of 5. :D

I would have went for Rep to win, Azer to get a draw (altho they won), and Ukraine.

I fanicied Liechtenstein as they were 7/1 - i couldnt believe that price and they won 1-0.

Id of had Portugal on aswell tho.

1 out of 5 Gribz. Only Ukraine won on my coupon the rest shat on me from a great height!!!

Malky, that accumulator that Holland cost you must have been a bastard!!! Im going to stop betting on Holland, they cost me quite a lot. They would have cost me at the weekend aswell if i had a flutter but not for 1108 quid :D

Last night I did the right thing and avoided the international coupon again. Id of been raging coz id of back NI to do the hard work and beat Sweden but id of had Germany on at home to Denmark and they lost 1-0.

Barry, just go down to the local bookies and take a coupon off the shelf mate. Not wise to setup Online account, its to easy to throw money away.

Yeah m8, wasn't best pleased to put it mildly :ffs: :ffs:

And for last nights thought Portugal and Turkey would have won their games, although were the dodgiest ones, theirs were the ones with higher odds to bump the accumulator up. Remember few years ago I did a UEFA cup one, 8 matches all came in on a �£25 bet and won over �£1300 on that one. Keep thinking I can do it again :D

Malky