PRESS CONFERENCE | Predro Caixinha | 07 Apr 2017

The other day he was confident Hill and Kiernan would be playing, just Hodson back, hope we don't have Bates at centre half cos I don't fancy it against them.

Edited by scotjo

The other day he was confident Hill and Kiernan would be playing, just Hodson back, hope we don't have Bates at centre half cos I don't fancy it against them.

He did ok against Killie, with Boyd & Sammon trying to bully their way through the match!

Aberdeen are a different proposition

Jeez!, some would think we are going to play Barca on Sunday!, he doesn't look any worse than any other of our CBs', maybe with the exception of Hill?, this game will not be won or lost due to Bates playing!

Jeez!, some would think we are going to play Barca on Sunday!, he doesn't look any worse than any other of our CBs', maybe with the exception of Hill?, this game will not be won or lost due to Bates playing!

Where did I say I think we are playing Barce? No we're not but we are playing a team who are probably the form team right now at their place and we ain't too hot right now. Would dispute what you say also in your last line as any sort of weakness due to inexperience or naivety can be exploited in such games.