With all our amazing history, achievements, players and managers, why o why take time to construct a song about this nonsense? If any fan gets hauled over the coals because of this, I have zero sympathy. I genuinely feel that our fan base will reduce considerably if we don't rid ourselves of this. All teams need to encourage new fans outwith the usual avenues and on this front we are light years behind.

Spot on mate.

Surely it is a real minority of idiots indulging in this one? I know not one idiot is acceptable but surely there aren't a lot?

Enough that I heard it being sung yesterday when I was watching the game on the TV.

I heard it at rugby park. I agree with everything that has been said. I talk to a ST mhank who goes to away games and seems reasonably "sane". He has been saying for weeks the mhanks are getting away with blatant "pro Ira" songs and chants "hating h@@s".

What did the authorities think was going to happen with all the "h@n" hatred? I'm not condoning anything as I feel we should know better but are being set up, as usual. Our supporters (loose term) should have brain cells but some see injustice and react. That's the same in any walk of life.

Again for the record, you can't be singing that. However you can't be singing about terrorism and murdering hu@s but that mob are positively encouraged to do it by the absence of action and condemnation! I would suggest that is why we have these songs being sung. We need to stamp it out, and quick!

As I said before, the songbook is back in ful swing and TBB was heard at nigh any match I've watched, not least the away games when grounds are half empty bar the Rangers section. It has hardly drawn any reaction at all from the usual suspects, probably because that ill Bill is swinging both ways now.

Haven't heard the new "song" but we live in the 21st century and those singing it or setting in in motion can be easily identified. Self policing is the order of the day, whether these chaps view it as banter or not. It quite simply annoys and antagonizes people wh have next to nothing to do with football, sectarianism and whatnot ... and it is these people who can rather easily hurt our club via SFA and SPFL complaints.

I heard it at rugby park. I agree with everything that has been said. I talk to a ST mhank who goes to away games and seems reasonably "sane". He has been saying for weeks the mhanks are getting away with blatant "pro Ira" songs and chants "hating h@@s".

What did the authorities think was going to happen with all the "h@n" hatred? I'm not condoning anything as I feel we should know better but are being set up, as usual. Our supporters (loose term) should have brain cells but some see injustice and react. That's the same in any walk of life.

Again for the record, you can't be singing that. However you can't be singing about terrorism and murdering hu@s but that mob are positively encouraged to do it by the absence of action and condemnation! I would suggest that is why we have these songs being sung. We need to stamp it out, and quick!

and here's the real problem in Scottish football. Not us. THEM.

And for as long as they get away with it, minorities in our support will think the same. Until we get a strong CEO will to confront them, the SFA & the Scottish politicians nothing will change

and here's the real problem in Scottish football. Not us. THEM.

And for as long as they get away with it, minorities in our support will think the same.

That argument can be used for the likes of TBB and the Follow Follow add-ons.

This song, however, is just unacceptable. It's like saying that it's OK to threaten women because Neil Lennon gets away with it on a consistent basis.

It's got nothing to do with Celtic fans, and we should not be using them as an excuse. We should just be doing everything we can to stop it.

It was an Austrian UEFA chap who took great pains to get us done about FTP and TBB back in 2007 or the like. He sure had nothing to do with any of our and the Yahoo's baggage, but was a Catholic who got deeply annoyed with these discriminating songs.

We all sure know that to many singing TBB et al is nothing but banter. Cynical, sarcastic banter. Aimed at the Yahoos first and foremost. But politics and times have changed and like to hit us whenever and however it suits them. You can sure point at the Yahoos and their constant IRA-okes and whatnot, but their wrongs doesn't make ours any better. That ill Bill has started to hit them too, if only minimal. There is a reason why they now hurry to get it out of the way again.

The main point here is, and that is actually something many on here and elsewhere take note at when looking at the Hibs or Aberdeen "songbook": they sing about and against us, but hardly for their own team. That is where the Yahoos have become smart for ages: they sing song in praise and for their club, their cause and ideals. Those songs we air far too often are against them, a cause, or even worse a whole religion. At least it is perceived that way by those who have a say. We have to punch clever or the club will be punished. It is essentially as simple as that.