Tv programme about Torbett - new allegations.

Our chums from the east end don't seem to realise the seriousness of this do they?

As said in the other thread, hopefully this is the start of them facing justice after all these years. I think a tsunami of sordid information is about to be released.

It's not as easy to pay off families and sweep things under the carpet these days.

Edited by StuGers

As said in the other thread, hopefully this is the start of them facing justice after all these years. I think a tsunami of sordid information is about to be released.

It's not as easy to pay off families and sweep things under the carpet these days.

I think that you may be right.

It will be interesting to see how their friends in the press, the radio, and television, try to run interference.

Deny, deflect, diminish, and demean will be the editorial order of the day. Make no mistake, it will be shameless.

Edited by Uilleam

It will be interesting to see how their friends in the press, the radio, and television, try to run interference.

Deny, deflect, diminish, and demean will be the editorial order of the day. Make no mistake, it will be shameless.

It is already

You don't need to look hard to see that is in full steam already. It just depends on how strong their metaphorical truth barrier holds against this avalanche of shame that is plummeting down the mountain towards them. There is certainly a really concerted effort to stop it so I still wouldn't be surprised if somehow the cover up continues.

You don't need to look hard to see that is in full steam already. It just depends on how strong their metaphorical truth barrier holds against this avalanche of shame that is plummeting down the mountain towards them. There is certainly a really concerted effort to stop it so I still wouldn't be surprised if somehow the cover up continues.

They will attempt to continue the cover up, of that there is no doubt. Many favours will be called in, much twisting of arms will take place, a lot of commercial deals will be put under review, the porkheid panjandrums will put out the call to the ummah eireann.

The end will justify the means, it being more than a club, after all. It does seem, actually, that it is not so much a fitba' team, more a paedophile ring, or should that be a huddle?

It will be interesting to see if anyone/any medium has the cojones to fully plough the sellik furrow.

There is a rumour -internet based, so it must be true- that rasellik paid Torbett's Trophy Centre c£1Mill GBP, over 4 years, after his conviction(s).

That represents a lot of POTY prizes, I imagine.

They will attempt to continue the cover up, of that there is no doubt. Many favours will be called in, much twisting of arms will take place, a lot of commercial deals will be put under review, the porkheid panjandrums will put out the call to the ummah eireann.

The end will justify the means, it being more than a club, after all. It does seem, actually, that it is not so much a fitba' team, more a paedophile ring, or should that be a huddle?

It will be interesting to see if anyone/any medium has the cojones to fully plough the sellik furrow.

There is a rumour -internet based, so it must be true- that rasellik paid Torbett's Trophy Centre c£1Mill GBP, over 4 years, after his conviction(s).

That represents a lot of POTY prizes, I imagine.

That isn't a rumour but fact. It is an auditable trail of money. Lots and lots of trophies.

That isn't a rumour but fact. It is an auditable trail of money. Lots and lots of trophies.

Well I never! A Pandora's Box is opening before our eyes.

No doubt, they will see the £1 Mill as money well spent, if it kept the creeps' traps firmly shut.

Edited by Uilleam

Torbett has left the US. The authorities told him if he had entered without disclosing anything (they hadn't then checked and presumably won't now) he should have and they found this out then they'd come down on him - so he volunteered to leave and they let him do so. Seems a very odd way for authorities to behave to me.