Tv programme about Torbett - new allegations.

If Celtc were any normal business/organisation they'd be facing closure because of this.

You're in Scotland, is there anything you can do to encourage your assessment to a successful conclusion?

Can you garner support to lean on Police Scotland, CPS or even wee Elsie to make sure that this rancid club faces proper retribution?

You know they won't if good men do nothing.

Continually reposting things on Rangers' forums has no effect whatsoever. The same articles and photos keep reappearing. FF has a 100+ busting pages thread full of Bears fulminating about this and posting and reposting the same old articles and photos - multiple times in the one thread - and all the while claiming they are concerned for the victims and want justice for them and not, lets be honest, what seems clearly an understandably deep seated need for a revenge attack on CFC for their illegal demotion and castration of us.

What happened is appalling, the cover up is appalling and we are all appalled.

That's been the case for as long as I can remember - among Rangers' fans. Preaching to the converted doesn't even come close to covering where these threads go.

And Rangers' fans are the most ostracised and ignored members of their (?) society. Not only do people at large not care what we think, they automatically assume it's from a bigoted, right wing stance.

And so.........it just goes on and on......to what end? I seem to be living in an echo chamber.

Edited by SteveC

Continually reposting things on Rangers' forums has no effect whatsoever. The same articles and photos keep reappearing. FF has a 100+ busting pages thread full of Bears fulminating about this and posting and reposting the same old articles and photos - multiple times in the one thread - and all the while claiming they are concerned for the victims and want justice for them and not, lets be honest, what seems clearly an understandably deep seated need for a revenge attack on CFC for their illegal demotion and castration of us.

What happened is appalling, the cover up is appalling and we are all appalled.

That's been the case for as long as I can remember - among Rangers' fans. Preaching to the converted doesn't even come close to covering where these threads go.

And Rangers' fans are the most ostracised and ignored members of their (?) society. Not only do people at large not care what we think, they automatically assume it's from a bigoted, right wing stance.

And so.........it just goes on and on......to what end? I seem to be living in an echo chamber.

what would you rather they did?

just stop talking about it?

cover it up so to speak?

what would you rather they did?

just stop talking about it?

cover it up so to speak?

No, that's not what I mean. It is so very kind of you to assume that this is my motivation, and to accuse me of wanting to cover up child abuse - you have a nice day, too - but a wrong assumption.

My point was that endless posts and threads in Rangers' forums is not 'uncovering' it, though, not in the slightest. For it to be uncovered, the message will have to get out from other sources - we all know there's a cover up.

Having said which that FF thread is now putting up things that continue to amaze. Torbett being around after the abuse, for example as vice-chairman of Burns's testimonial.

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3845/15100105591_a539d6a784_b.jpg

If only such things were being put together by a journalist (do any still exist?)

Edited by SteveC