The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Admittedly he has played just 252 minutes for us but in those minutes I never once saw him lose out on a 50/50 tackle for the ball nor lose the ball when he was in possession nor even make a stray pass which didn't go to one of our own. But as you say I don't know how Pedro is going to see what he has to offer unless he's outstanding in training games.

And in saying that I don't think training is the right environment for him to go full bloodedly into tackles and show what he has to offer.

Not the way I remember it mate. At Dens Park for example he had a very good first 30 minutes but after that he lost the ball several times, made poor passes, and fell out the game before being replaced. Given his lack of gametime, nobody was too worried about that at the time from what I recall. As always in these situations, players become much better when they have been missing for a long time. The lad has potential, but I dont see a key player in him, YET! Hopefully he can leave his horrific injury record behind him now that he is a bit older and hopefully finished growing, and settle into professional football and become a fantastic player for us that we will sell on for a big number, but I think its unfair to build him up to be something he wasnt in his brief cameos.

Rangers bidding 33mill I think we could put that down as a no goer. Even a loan deal looks out the question.

The rumour possibly started a few weeks back on FF, someone took it up and it ends in the media. That said, perhaps the Mirror simply mistook us with that other Scottish Glasgow team, who will be able to spent about half of the money that they will surely get for Dembele on this chap ... :fish:

Record just pulled the story as soon as they realised they had been had. You never know maybe eventually they will stop trying to find stories on fans forums and go out and do some real journalism. Going to be hard for them though since they have very few contacts they havnt offended.

Going on the Stats and his age that would be the most exciting signing yet. It is Scandinavia that the Dutch teams get their best players so expect a few of them to be sniffing around as well. Pedro's Spanish connection should be an advantage.

Just one question. Do the Spanish guy's have to learn English or do the English guy's have to learn Spanish.:)

Has there ever been a good player emerged from Finish football? Maybe this boy will be the exception.

What's the story with Ryan Hardie, is he being released or has he got a chance at the club following a couple of seasons out on loan? He scored 9 goals in the season just passed playing for two of the poorest sides in league and scored twice for Scotland under 21s earlier this week. We're getting excited about a 20 year old from Finish football, but is that a very different standard from Scottish football?