Our current situation , journey back .

I think many would be willing t pay 10-15 pound a month but 30 pound is a lot for some people especially if they are already forking out for a season ticket.

Many of us without season tickets and with no chance of often making it to Ibrox would be happy to feel like we were pitching in. That's the only reason I keep paying for the awful RTV coverage.

The £30 million part , which he now claims he [a] never said and if he did say it he meant after all the costs associated with the share purchase and subsequent soft loans , all of which he will be getting back minus the share price, but that's only my opinion mate

Here is what was actually said and reported - " Dave King has revealed he is ready to spearhead a £50million plan to rebuild Rangers with at least £30m of his own money.

The South Africa-based businessman believes it could take that sum spread over the next four years to make the Ibrox club genuine competitors to Celtic at the top of the Scottish game once more. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2588429/Dave-King-commit-30m-ensure-Rangers-return-Scottish-Premiership.html#ixzz4fpATrHp0

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Motherwell have a rather toned down low key membership scheme running, something one could build upon:

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/the-club/the-well-society/membership-levels

I agree something along those lines might work with a starter for 10 and an annual or monthly contribution. Arsenal have a similar scheme but it really only works if there is a ST waiting list which used to be the case with us.

Here is what was actually said and reported - " Dave King has revealed he is ready to spearhead a £50million plan to rebuild Rangers with at least £30m of his own money.

The South Africa-based businessman believes it could take that sum spread over the next four years to make the Ibrox club genuine competitors to Celtic at the top of the Scottish game once more. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2588429/Dave-King-commit-30m-ensure-Rangers-return-Scottish-Premiership.html#ixzz4fpATrHp0

What is left of his own budget will not go far over the next 3 years. His assessment is wrong based on the evidence of our squad today. He doesn't seem able to attract further significant investment either and is maybe a deterrent. His job and his purpose for which we are all grateful seems complete to me.

Now given we are entering the third season ( I realise one was half a season ) how much of that money do you reckon DK has spent , please do not include the purchase price of shares as that was never mentioned anywhere back then .

What is left of his own budget will not go far over the next 3 years. His assessment is wrong based on the evidence of our squad today. He doesn't seem able to attract further significant investment either and is maybe a deterrent. His job and his purpose for which we are all grateful seems complete to me.

It's not complete though while Mike Ashley is still a threat. The only way King would get his £20million back (apart from success in court) would be if Rangers qualified for the Champions League again. If that ever happens, then he will be welcome to his money back, in my opinion.