Pedro Progressing On Players

Unit sure what sort of team we are going to put out at Perth then because if Pedro does the cull right, we will only have about 4 players with a future on Sunday!

I do like this way of doing it though, it gives all the players told they don't have a future plenty of time to find another club and they can get their agents on the case right away. We need these guys off the books asap so we can start bringing in new players before June 5 when pre-season begins.

Edited by Tannochsidebear

Unit sure what sort of team we are going to put out at Perth then because if Pedro does the cull right, we will only have about 4 players with a future on Sunday!

I do like this way of doing it though, it gives all the players told they don't have a future plenty of time to find another club and they can get their agents on the case right away. We need these guys off the books asap so we can start bringing in new players before June 5 when pre-season begins.

Agreed, to me it shows professionalism and seems he is a very personable man who wants everything done outside the media. Also, he has the balls to tell somebody to their face that they're not good enough and they need to move on which is surprisingly lacking in today's managers.