Summer transfer trap

Macadonia are a half decent team though always cos Scotland problems exactly like Georgia do they have good technical skillful players comparing there league to English non leagues pure ignorance

I wasn't comparing them in the slightest and such don't think its fair to say i'm ignorant, i was simply pointing out that when using stats, you have to look at the wider picture, for example, Tarpey has scored a lot of goals, but its not at a high level.. Also, not sure I would class 27 games and 2 goals for Macedonia as a fantastic goal scorer...

I wasn't comparing them in the slightest and such don't think its fair to say i'm ignorant, i was simply pointing out that when using stats, you have to look at the wider picture, for example, Tarpey has scored a lot of goals, but its not at a high level.. Also, not sure I would class 27 games and 2 goals for Macedonia as a fantastic goal scorer...

Very good you went beyond a quik glance at Wickipedia you mentioned non league and never said you were ignorant stop putting words in my mouth that are not there

Very good you went beyond a quik glance at Wickipedia you mentioned non league and never said you were ignorant stop putting words in my mouth that are not there

I didn't go further than wikipedia, its on the wikipedia page, just 2/3 scrolls further than you went...

Macadonia are a half decent team though always cos Scotland problems exactly like Georgia do they have good technical skillful players comparing there league to English non leagues pure ignorance

putting words in your mouth.....