Club request to fans

I hate to sound like a pedantic fool but one thing I would l love to see changed is all the signage and murals (Icons of Ibrox) etc. For some reason they have used a really nasty and cheap looking dark royal blue which is not Rangers blue. Rangers are called the "light blues" after all...Not a priority but it does bug me nevertheless. How hard would it be to get the correct colour of blue?

It's a fair point, it does look cheap and like an afterthought.

I don't disagree about the importance of consulting with fans. Maybe its just the wording of it that has seemed not quite right.

Or maybe I got out of bed the wrong way... :D

'This is the modern world' As Paul Weller said in what seems almost an eternity ago now (40 years 1977) Stewarty. The brevity of this 144 character public relations operation feels completely alien to me too however not to stand in the way of progress I'll get used to it (eventually). Even American Presidents are using it for this purpose so I'm gonna sit back relax not get my kecks in a twist about it and have a cup of covfefe. ;)

'This is the modern world' As Paul Weller said in what seems almost an eternity ago now (40 years 1977) Stewarty. The brevity of this 144 character public relations operation feels completely alien to me too however not to stand in the way of progress I'll get used to it (eventually). Even American Presidents are using it for this purpose so I'm gonna sit back relax not get my kecks in a twist about it and have a cup of covfefe. ;)

Eh, thanks for the advice. I think...

I hate to sound like a pedantic fool but one thing I would l love to see changed is all the signage and murals (Icons of Ibrox) etc. For some reason they have used a really nasty and cheap looking dark royal blue which is not Rangers blue. Rangers are called the "light blues" after all...Not a priority but it does bug me nevertheless. How hard would it be to get the correct colour of blue?

this is true. There have been songs about the 'Gers in Royal blue....totally erroneous....light blue is the colour

Good luck with refurbishing the toilets. Might annoy the 2 guys who sit behind me though, as they spend half the game in there (presumably) as every game they disappear after about 30 mins then return 10 mins into the 2nd half smelling of booze and obviously considerably more steaming than they were in the 1st half. Maybe it's them who are complaining about the bogs right enough as they spend more time in there than most..

Good luck with refurbishing the toilets. Might annoy the 2 guys who sit behind me though, as they spend half the game in there (presumably) as every game they disappear after about 30 mins then return 10 mins into the 2nd half smelling of booze and obviously considerably more steaming than they were in the 1st half. Maybe it's them who are complaining about the bogs right enough as they spend more time in there than most..

Ffs lol! They brining in Saturday nights carry ooot early? I'm aware there is a "hip flask loyal" but what's that? A bottle of Vidka and six cans ha ha?