Sheep - Nobody knows who you are.

The chip on the shoulder of Aberdeen fans is incredible. The sense of entitlement, injustice, the Wee Man syndrome, whatever you want to call it is sickly. They really believe that they are way better than they are all because of their seasons in the sun nearly 40 years ago!!!

I have regular football chats with loads of Folk here in Oz, ranging from poms to yanks, Europeans, and Asians. I've got to admit that the vast majority of those that are properly into the game know who Rangers and C****c are, but not one single person outside of the British know who the sheep are.

I couldn't help but laugh today when my colleague Jose, a Real Madrid fan asked if we won the league again this year ??. I said unfortunately we were third and I told him who won. He asked who was second. When I said Aberdeen, he screwed up his face and said "Never heard of them. Who the fuck are they?"

He had no clue why I pissed myself laughing!!!

I've no time for them either.

Strange thing is, I was on holiday in Rhyl back in the early 70's with 2 mates, a bear and a Thistle supporter and we became friendly with a sheep supporter from Galashields. He turned out over the next 10 or so years to be a top guy and would join us for a pint any time we were at a Rangers / sheep match home or away.

In saying that, he was the only one I ever met worth talking to.

Many years later I stopped going into the Ibrox Bar in Tenerife because they allowed sheep fans to drink in there. Erseholes to a man.

John McEnroe doesn't know who they are nor does he know who the unmentionables are.

Tennis legend John McEnroe reveals Rangers are the only Scottish football club he’s ever heard of during Andy Murray commentary

TENNIS legend John McEnroe has admitted the only Scottish team he has ever heard of is Rangers.

The three-time Wimbledon champion’s limited knowledge of our game emerged as he was commentating on Andy Murray’s first round match at the French Open. During the match’s fourth set, talk turned to the subject of football on these shores. And it was mentioned that not only is Murray a keen Hibs supporter, but that his grandfather played for the Easter Road club.

Unsurprisingly, US icon McEnroe had never heard of the Hibees. He added: “I needed a little helping. Glasgow Rangers is as far as I’ve got.”

Murray famously had a training session with the Light Blues as a 15 year old before deciding to pursue a tennis career.

In 2012, he told the BBC: “I had the trials and they actually went well.

“I was asked to go but decided to move to Spain to pursue a tennis career and probably wouldn’t have made it professionally anyway.

“It’s tough to know if I’d have made it, though.”

I even mentioned to my Spanish workmate that they had beaten Real Madrid in the CWC final in 1983, dropped the names John Hewitt & Eric Black in there..... he raised his eyebrows and shrugged ?????