The Mark Daly documentary story is 100% true, was in the room when AJ spoke.

Thanks - any more detail or context? I'm still unclear as to who the screengrab photo is supposed to be from. It's surely not an official club statement? If it's to do with Whyte etc. then "two more crooks" suggests -

with its use of "more" - that these are in addition to crooks in his previous Rangers' documentary and as we know he then targetted Rangers people. So this would be saying he had correctly identified crooks in "The Men Who Sold The Jerseys".

Edited by SteveC

I'm sure I read Ashley was not interested in even discussing being bought out from the retail contract. Times and opinions change however, so hopefully we are continuing to ask the question.

Methinks he "only" holds a small majority of shares in SD these days and there has been some scorn levelled at him by other shareholders with regards how he deals with the company and them - no matter what. In any case, you wonder how much SD actually makes from the retail deal with us these days and if that doesn't change, SD folk will ask serious questions - even though Ashley walks about in business circles like Trump does in politics.

Hence my question whether it would make sense to buy the retail deal out (at the current turnover rate), however unlikely that will be. The court case may take time and Ashley will probably make sure that it goes through all possible appeals, just out of spite.

The accounts say we have debt repayable on 17/12/2017,rather confusing.

That's presumably the loans from the directors and therefore doesn't fall under "external debt". The repayment terms have presumably be renegotiated since then.

Edited by Bluedell
meant to say external

Hardly a surprise that there is no external 3rd party debt.

The Big Tax Case rendered the Club toxic; Mr Craig Whyte increased the virulence of the venom, and Mr Charles Green a & Co

merely added more poison to the mix.

It took a very strong constitution, and a significant antidote, compiled from various sources, for the Club to survive this far.