Alastair Johnston Returning?

According to the tramp fool beggar JJ, Johnston is a King appointment as the others on the board were ready to get rid of King. :lol:

It's more believable than the rest of the rubbish he comes up with. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm sure attention will turn to EBT gate going to the Supreme court. Anything for more donations!

I saw that other obsessive Doleman had the begging bowl out on mank forums for his expenses during the Whyte trial.

How much does it cost to get a bus into Glasgow to attend a trial that costs nothing to get into ?

Beggars, the lot of them.

Was Johnston actually 'invited' to join the new Board, or is he there as someone of substance's "man"?

Maybe he's there to placate Douglas Park? A month or two ago I read that Park was prepared to put in £9 million with provisos about who was on the board. Now we're tossing money around and Johnston is on the board.

Why wasn't it valid and why could it not have been enforced?

Was there another contract that Bain had that he used in his compensation claim?

An extraordinary situation. The terms of the contract could not have been enforced by either party?

Does this mean that Bain was working without a contract, on a grace and favour basis, and that he was CEO, by habit and repute?

Don't shoot the messenger!

The way Johnston explained it was that when Murray departed one of the first things they found out was that there was £8m outstanding on unpaid transfer fee instalments, the next was that Murray had promised Bain various amounts for which Bain held IOU's (this is separate to the bonus that was revealed in court). Johnston informed Bain that there simply was the money to settle the IOU's, Johnston agreed that they should be honoured over a period of time and Bain also agreed to that hence the 'contract' which Johnston described as a "guideline", it was not at any time a formal legal contract and both parties were aware that there was no recourse to enforce the terms.

That's as far as I can expand as that's basically all that Johnston revealed on the matter, a rather odd situation all round.

Don't shoot the messenger!

The way Johnston explained it was that when Murray departed one of the first things they found out was that there was £8m outstanding on unpaid transfer fee instalments, the next was that Murray had promised Bain various amounts for which Bain held IOU's (this is separate to the bonus that was revealed in court). Johnston informed Bain that there simply was the money to settle the IOU's, Johnston agreed that they should be honoured over a period of time and Bain also agreed to that hence the 'contract' which Johnston described as a "guideline", it was not at any time a formal legal contract and both parties were aware that there was no recourse to enforce the terms.

That's as far as I can expand as that's basically all that Johnston revealed on the matter, a rather odd situation all round.

Ffs, FS!!

And we used to laugh (and,oh, how we laughed) at the piggery biscuit tin.

I saw that other obsessive Doleman had the begging bowl out on mank forums for his expenses during the Whyte trial.

How much does it cost to get a bus into Glasgow to attend a trial that costs nothing to get into ?

Beggars, the lot of them.

The day I was in court, went to a chippy for lunch, Doleman was searching his pockets trying to scrape enough to get a poke of chips. During one of the breaks nipped out for a fag and Doleman was on the phone to one of his mates asking for a tap.

The day I was in court, went to a chippy for lunch, Doleman was searching his pockets trying to scrape enough to get a poke of chips. During one of the breaks nipped out for a fag and Doleman was on the phone to one of his mates asking for a tap.

That would be a sellik tap, then?

(Couldn't resist.)