Forum/website feedback

'taint broke, don't fix it.

That was going to be my comment. Never fix something that isn't broken.

Long term posters like myself will remember when the forum could go a day with extremely low amount of posts but now we get a fine balance which assists in the quality and debate.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to add their comments.

We'll see what we can do to provide the requests and hopefully these will add to everyone's enjoyment of the forum.

How do you all find the forum software itself vbulletin. That's like how you post and views and send messages etc in comparison to some of the other forums, some the others use ipboard and swf any comments there would be helpful . Ta

Never really thought of it, so probably the best sign that it's working great!

I don't post anywhere else. I really enjoy the topics and the general conversation. I guess it's a wee bit strange for me as all you crazies helped me through a rough time for a few years lol.

I have met BH, FS and GS and hope to meet more of you. My University is going well, I'm Middle Aged with a mid life crisis after losing my good lady... but loving the mostly constructive great chat on here!

Keep it up WATP!!

Yes, I do tend to think along those lines as well but it is important to keep the discussion going as there is natural wastage when it comes to users. As such, it's vital we attract new posters.

This has never been an overly busy forum and I don't think it ever will be. However, I helped administer RM for a couple of years and it was a real head ache. It's much easier to maintain our rules on here and avoid the kind of issues that can put me off posting on our (busier) sites.

I think it's worth pointing out that our demographic is perhaps a lot different as well.

I know that I'm getting on a bit and thank you for putting it so politely ;)

The site's great, I love it. Except when people disagree with me - so I'd like a rule to stop that abhorrent behaviour. Other than that - perfect.