Steven Naismith regrets manner of departure in June 2012

Naismith now faces the prospect of ending his career in obscurity at Norwich who won't be back in the EPL for a long time to come. Slogging it out in the CHampionship which is a tough league.

Unlucky Steven.

Sorry rbr,it's took him 5 year to apologise.Away and chase yersel Naismith.

At least hes done it and stated he regrets his actions , many wouldn't have done it

Steven Hammock can jog on. What a sook and just when the transfer window is open.

He can apologise all he wants, it doesnt feel genuine and still feels he was in the right. A total tit of a guy.

Cant understand why anyone would even want him back on a footballing sense, he is winding down and will be finished in 18 short months.

He left because he knew he could walk away & earn far more in the EPL.

Now he's stuck in the championship and his career down south is floundering.

FWIW I doubt the Rangers board would take back any of the walkways. Nor should they.

Sorry but he really gets up my nose. He is blaming the fact he was 25? How old was Steven Davis? What a total knob. Tens of thousands of fans poured money into the club to save it - I bought former poster Juffrey a season ticket to contribute to the survival of our team - which is nothing compared to what others did - yet this clown on a massive salary who sat in the treatment room for a year walked away. I have no time for donkeys like him. Ignorant to the core.

Sorry but he really gets up my nose. He is blaming the fact he was 25? How old was Steven Davis? What a total knob. Tens of thousands of fans poured money into the club to save it - I bought former poster Juffrey a season ticket to contribute to the survival of our team - which is nothing compared to what others did - yet this clown on a massive salary who sat in the treatment room for a year walked away. I have no time for donkeys like him. Ignorant to the core.

and how i steven davis transfer benefit us.........we got zilch