No quality, no bottle, no Progrès - Should the manager be sacked?

KM allegedly ?ond pedro's ability much the same as Barton with warburton.

I'd really be disappointed if KM did that and can't believe it. If it's true though, he should be kicked as hard and as far from Ibrox as possible.

I'd really be disappointed if KM did that and can't believe it. If it's true though, he should be kicked as hard and as far from Ibrox as possible.

Why Gaffer? He's not some youngster with an attitude problem he's a pro with 19 years experience, nearly 600 first team appearances and 69 caps, he's played in four different countries and is regularly lauded for his professionalism and his aptitude and work-rate. If, and it's still a big if, if this is true don't you think it might be worth stepping back and wondering why the most experienced player in our squad is questioning our newish manager?

I know you're a big fan of Pedro but doesn't any part of you wonder why someone like Miller would reach that conclusion?

I would be very surprised if it is true. One thing that Pedro has been praised for in his previous roles is his man management.

If it is true I would draw parallels to Dick Advocaat and his Dutch contingent as opposed to PLG. If i remember correctly there was a lot of talk around dressing room splits when there was an influx of Dutch stars.

Also in regards to player quality - the arrival of Alves and Dorrans should signal a distinct rise in quality.

Why Gaffer? He's not some youngster with an attitude problem he's a pro with 19 years experience, nearly 600 first team appearances and 69 caps, he's played in four different countries and is regularly lauded for his professionalism and his aptitude and work-rate. If, and it's still a big if, if this is true don't you think it might be worth stepping back and wondering why the most experienced player in our squad is questioning our newish manager?

I know you're a big fan of Pedro but doesn't any part of you wonder why someone like Miller would reach that conclusion?

I'm not a "fan" of Pedro. I'm a Rangers fan. I'll support every Rangers manager, and every Rangers player. That's what being a supporter means to me.

However, there are two parts to this. Firstly, i don't care what issues KM has with other players or the manager. His job is to carry out the manager's instructions, albeit challenge decisions in a professional and respectful manner. The second issue is the leaking of this. If this was witnessed by someone, it must have been in public (assuming a player didn't leak it), and if that's the case he should have known better than to challenge his authority in that manner. For someone with experience that would be a seriously stupid thing to do.

We can all have challenges to our boss' decisions but there's a way to do it. It should always be done in private and always be done respectfully. If it's not done that way, the whole machine breaks.

Having said all this, I don't believe it's true. I can't believe that KM (with all his experience) would let himself and the team down like that. He's better than that I hope.

Edited by Gaffer

I'm not a "fan" of Pedro. I'm a Rangers fan. I'll support every Rangers manager, and every Rangers player. That's what being a supporter means to me.

However, there are two parts to this. Firstly, i don't care what issues KM has with other players or the manager. His job is to carry out the manager's instructions, albeit challenge decisions in a professional and respectful manner. The second issue is the leaking of this. If this was witnessed by someone, it must have been in public (assuming a player didn't leak it), and if that's the case he should have known better than to challenge his authority in that manner. For someone with experience that would be a seriously stupid thing to do.

We can all have challenges to our boss' decisions but there's a way to do it. It should always be done in private and always be done respectfully. If it's not done that way, the whole machine breaks.

Having said all this, I don't believe it's true. I can't believe that KM (with all his experience) would let himself and the team down like that. He's better than that I hope.

Okay, you're not a 'fan' of PC, it was shorthand for 'unstinting in your support and unhappy with criticism of him', but I accept your correction on that and I apologise.

Has it leaked, I've not heard it anywhere else but here? Really, you don't care what our most experienced player thinks of our manager?

I agree these things are better done in private, but is the training pitch private? Or the dressing room? It's an emotional industry, falling outs can't always be managed, sometimes a word or a phrase or an instruction can spark something. As I said Miller isn't a callow youth or particularly hot-headed, so if there's any truth to this I'd have thought it would be of concern to most Rangers supporters.

Really, you don't care what our most experienced player thinks of our manager?

Couldn't care less TBH....

Doesn't matter whether it's our most experience player or one that's just in the door, they should not be passing comment on the managers decisions or training methods unless specifically asked by the manager.

If a player is unhappy about anything, their 1st port of call should always be the manager himself, not the press. IF these comments have come directly from KM, he should be disciplined accordingly.

From what I know of KM, it would be rather surprising if he did leak the comments. He always comes across as the model pro.

KM used to be dreadful for leaking when he was younger. Not so sure that's the case now but, like any player, he'll make hay with media pals should he find his position undermined.

I've not heard anything about a fall out and I'm hoping Alves starting training today will provide the leadership and willing mentality we've been missing for so long now.

So' date=' rumour looks like it's pish then?.[/quote']

No idea as I don't know the fella's source. :)

Like most such stuff there's probably an element of truth somewhere but the actual story may have changed or been exaggerated along the way.