An Idea? "Gersnet Trip to Sheffield".

Surely your niece would accept missing 1 week or going to the Cinema on another day? You could always take her to Sheffield she would love that, I am sure BH will babysit when you go to the hookers.:D

Ha Ha!! I was actually thinking about saying to her Pete but I don't like breaking promises or arrangement with kids. If she decides she has something better to do (nine year olds have a habit of that) then fair enough.

We are booked to see Cars 3 (went to see despicable me 3 last week) and I hope Cars 3 is better as Desp Me 3 was pretty poor tbh!

As for the Sheffield hookers, what happens in Sheffield..............

Ha Ha!! I was actually thinking about saying to her Pete but I don't like breaking promises or arrangement with kids. If she decides she has something better to do (nine year olds have a habit of that) then fair enough.

We are booked to see Cars 3 (went to see despicable me 3 last week) and I hope Cars 3 is better as Desp Me 3 was pretty poor tbh!

As for the Sheffield hookers, what happens in Sheffield..............

Blueflag says they are the best in Britain. I believe he is talking from experience. :D (just kidding before I am in court:))

Blueflag says they are the best in Britain. I believe he is talking from experience. :D (just kidding before I am in court:))

Away.... they not a patch on the Geordies... or so my friend tells me..

I wonder if there would be more of a take up, or even some take up, if someone else was organising.....:facepalm:

I doubt it. I just don't think friendlies are worth spending a lot of money on.

I'm at a loss to understand why the game isn't on the Saturday, would make it so much easier.

Yes BH, that's a strange one? I had thought it was a Saturday and seemed like a good summer day ooot!

I can't do Sunday for other reasons but for most who have work on Monday it's very inconvenient?

I doubt it. I just don't think friendlies are worth spending a lot of money on.

I detest friendlies Pete. In my youth I'd trundle along to every one of them only to either watch a training hour, see ten players changed at half time, or spectate on something resembling a circus.

I don't think I've ever seen any one of them for 90 minutes.

Still fancy a day out though.

I detest friendlies Pete. In my youth I'd trundle along to every one of them only to either watch a training hour, see ten players changed at half time, or spectate on something resembling a circus.

I don't think I've ever seen any one of them for 90 minutes.

Still fancy a day out though.

I would go but I really don't want to drive the 500 miles there and back on the Sunday and the hotels are at rip off levels for the Saturday night.

I would consider going on the Sunday, staying over and back Monday, if that suits anyone?