Mystic Doric Dickie!

If you scroll to the bottom you should be able to choose full site instead of the mobile theme which won't have some of the extras.

We may be updating the software at some point to improve the mobile experience. :)

If you have iPhone you should have the "full site" option right at the bottom of the page.

Ooohhhhhh.....This one is up there with the "leaving a day early for the game" debacle.

Now that you point it out Craig it's right in front of me ha ha! Ffs, nearly two years posting like this ha ha!!

If you scroll to the bottom you should be able to choose full site instead of the mobile theme which won't have some of the extras.

We may be updating the software at some point to improve the mobile experience. :)

Cheers Frankie! I have only just noticed it! We can all sleep easy with the knowledge that I may be the future of Scotland's Mental Heath......lol.

I read this late on Sunday early hours Monday and should have thanked 26 for his piece but it completely slipped my weary mind as I was contemplating the substance with a view to responding below after consideration.

With that said I'm not entirely convinced that what we are witnessing is as pre planned nor prepared as the article suggests. For me I also detect that there is a distinct lack of objectivity too, however, aside from maybe two or three across each of the medias, radio, T.V. and print. The consistency has been rather piecemeal with poorly thought out reasoning and argument which on the face of it suggests to me that the presenters of such narrative are doing so within a vacuum or bubble if you will. It seems clear to me that the two or three I referred to above are of the senior variety within the broadcast, commentary and print media whose subordinates literally attempt to curry favour with rather than from any real belief in what they are saying or suggesting.

Often times I feel these subordinates, in an attempt to remain relevant within this bubble, are reaching for, and indeed plagiarising, those tried and tested sound bytes espoused by their seniors. From my perspective this is a very noticeable trend which has lead to an incredulity and a distinct lack of authenticity. I agree with the article in that, ignoring or 'not commenting' upon certain behaviours highlights this lack of objectivity. That it neither condones nor condemns those behaviours instead preferring the.... 'Oh here's a fluffy cat'..... does carry a certain insidiousness with it.

If you add in player salaries, then we must have easily spent over £10million this summer. And so we should be.

I scoffed at the idea Aberdeen would finish above us last year but they did by some margin. So I won't be writing them off this year. Hibs, Hearts & St Johnstone won't be far away from us either. Hopefully all will be closer to Celtic than last season.