SPFL - No Further Action Re: EBTs

We won't though, will we?

I'd like to think we wouldn't. There's a class difference with our club, and that would bring us down to their level. I just want us to move on while the obsessed ones drown in their own poison.

What have the haters achieved with their constant gnashing of teeth, bile spewing and threats? I'll tell you for the avoidance of doubt, they have made the Rangers support more aware of the agenda that exists in Scotland against our club. The length the bigots and haters will lie, agitate and scheme to hurt us. But all they do is make the Rangers support more determined to help the club, turn up in their vast thousands to watch the team, buy season tickets and invest in our club.

We often fall out with each other as a support but be in no doubt when push comes to shove, all the bigots do is , ''Awaken a sleeping giant with a terrible resolve'' to overcome their hate. To work tirelessly to continue to make our club the historic premier club in Scotland.

GIRFUY to the narrow minded scum that lurk in dark places, looking for the chance to crawl out of the shadows with malice as a forethought against Rangers. 54 and counting .

Great post mate!

Timothy not best pleased, then?

Are they ever ? Being a technological luddite I cant post any screen grabs but " games corrupt ", " never investing another penny in Scottish Football " and my personal favourite so far " Ranjurs cheated, LNS was a sham , The SFA / SPFL created the sham and don't want it examined"

Are they ever ? Being a technological luddite I cant post any screen grabs but " games corrupt ", " never investing another penny in Scottish Football " and my personal favourite so far " Ranjurs cheated, LNS was a sham , The SFA / SPFL created the sham and don't want it examined"

Ha Ha! I'm standing at a bus stop in Glasgow pissing myself!

As I've said before Liewell & co were privately hoping we'd win the BTC. Things haven't worked out as planned.

They now have a lot of explaining to do to some very unhappy people they made implications to which will never see the light of day.............

I've been reading some of the tweets too and to say they're hilarious is an understatement. I've been so frustrated at this title stripping nonsense for years, but today is the day we get to enjoy it. The quality and hysteria in some of the quotes from Kerrydale is first class. Everything from "7 or 8 people in my work have just walked out" to "Brendan must go". I need to get back to work but this is just too funny.

I've been reading some of the tweets too and to say they're hilarious is an understatement. I've been so frustrated at this title stripping nonsense for years, but today is the day we get to enjoy it. The quality and hysteria in some of the quotes from Kerrydale is first class. Everything from "7 or 8 people in my work have just walked out" to "Brendan must go". I need to get back to work but this is just too funny.

Brendan must go ? what's he done ? apart from looking like someone who doesn't want to be there anymore. He must regret getting involved with this bunch of zealots.