Club 1872 makes complaints

Yes in retrospect that money should have been kept until the title stripping crap was behind us.

No need for retrospect, as many of us said it at the time. I talked my dear old mum into donating to that to "help fight for Rangers." Something I now bitterly regret.

Edited by SteveC

I just wonder could we bring up the same money again if this gets dirtier?

I contacted Club1872 about this a few weeks ago, they said they would be canvassing members about putting money aside to pay for any legal issues arising from the Supreme Court's decision. Never heard anything since.

No need for retrospect, as many of us said it at the time. I talked my dear old mum into donating to that to "help fight fir Rangers." Something I now bitterly regret.

Take her to Auchinhowie and watch a game from the stand. it won't get your money back but it may make you appreciate where the money has gone. i have spent thousands to piss against porcelain in a pub. Life is too short to worry about money that has flown under the bridge. I do agree though that money should still be available in case we have to fight a court case now. Although if they did strip titles I would now expect the club to fight it and not the fans.

Take her to Auchinhowie and watch a game from the stand. it won't get your money back but it may make you appreciate where the money has gone. i have spent thousands to piss against porcelain in a pub. Life is too short to worry about money that has flown under the bridge. I do agree though that money should still be available in case we have to fight a court case now. Although if they did strip titles I would now expect the club to fight it and not the fans.

Too be honest while this will never go away completely there will always be a group wanting to carry it on but i would expect the dust to settle down in another couple of weeks\months

Too be honest while this will never go away completely there will always be a group wanting to carry it on but i would expect the dust to settle down in another couple of weeks\months

I expect club programmes with re-written histories and or asterisks and endless attacks about it ongoing in perpetuity in the MSM - at best.

Agreed re my own money, but not so much hers. (Because I so misrepresented what it was for, albeit in good faith.)

Edited by SteveC

Lawyers will be rubbing their hands and clambering over each other to get a cut of this money pie.

They will not give two jots if they don't have a chance of winning, they will take money from whomever wants to hand it over to fight any cause whether justified or not because that's what they do.

Regarding us, if the time comes most will dig deep again to ensure we keep hold of our hard earned trophies.

Agreed re my own money, but not so much hers. (Because I so misrepresented what it was for, albeit in good faith.)

Most of the money was used for the proper cause as far as I can remember although i have forgotten the numbers now.