Interesting article on The Rangers Observer about PC

You are in the camp of overly critical Pete. Although I have my doubts myself at the minute?(we all did after Progress). Let's be honest though, you didn't like the guy because of the bullfighting thing to start with?

I certainly always give a new manager the benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise. It's unhelpful and not constructive to do otherwise imo? Especially after the garbage MW left behind.

Not sure what the point is or what is achieved by being a detractor concerning Pedro? You said he has done nothing? That's unfair and inaccurate as he has completely changed the side. IMO he needs till the first OF game with his own team.

While I do hate bullfighting and it should be banned that is not what i am judging Pedro on. I actually like him as a person and I do honestly hope he proves me wrong. I am honestly judging him from what I see on the football field.

Another matador killed at this week that is also a reason for banning Bullfighting. Unfortunately the kill the bull anyway.