Brought me back to the good 'ole days when no-one was offended and it was all put down to 90 minutes of old firm rivalry, hope they don't repeat it on Sunday tho'.

I am not offended I just don't understand why every song that should be about Rangers seems to be about the IRA. We say Celtic are obsessed by us well it seems to me some of our supporters are obsessed by the IRA instead of Rangers.

Sad news I'm afraid.

Aparantly some rangers fans "roughed up" a 70 year old fella.

This fella works tirelessly for Macmillan cancer research and is seen pushing a shopping trolley round Sheffield and surrounding towns collecting.

The reason he was targeted was due to his green wig and flags.

It took a few wednesday fans to calm the situation and inform the gers fans of this blokes activities. Not before they had stole his wig and destroyed his flags.

Unfortunately these kind of reports are the ones that the media pick up on. Not the 99.99% of the rest of your fans who behaved impeccably.

Sad news I'm afraid.

Aparantly some rangers fans "roughed up" a 70 year old fella.

This fella works tirelessly for Macmillan cancer research and is seen pushing a shopping trolley round Sheffield and surrounding towns collecting.

The reason he was targeted was due to his green wig and flags.

It took a few wednesday fans to calm the situation and inform the gers fans of this blokes activities. Not before they had stole his wig and destroyed his flags.

Unfortunately these kind of reports are the ones that the media pick up on. Not the 99.99% of the rest of your fans who behaved impeccably.

No cure for pissed twat disease, sadly.

Too true

Sadly all clubs have them.

Never nice to hear that. I have to be honest though and say that in any walk of life or situation if there is a huge influx of people this usually happens. Someone will behave like a bam!

It's unfortunate but if there are 7-10k of people (sime pissed) all in the same place at one time, I guarantee that a few will be tossers! There will usually be one or two arrests.

I'm not condoning any of this btw, just trying to be realistic. If plod was policing somewhere and there were 10k people and only 10 tossers (0.01%) the would be a success. In that sense the MSM wont highlight that as it dosnt suit their anti Rangers agenda.

I hope most will have enjoyed the day and let's hope someone points out to plod who these idiots are?

Edited by cooponthewing

Never nice to hear that. I have to be honest though and say that in any walk of life or situation if there is a huge influx of people this usually happens. Someone will behave like a bam!

It's unfortunate but if there are 7-10k of people (sime pissed) all in the same place at one time, I guarantee that a few will be tossers! There will usually be one or two arrests.

I'm not condoning any of this btw, just trying to be realistic. If plod was policing somewhere and there were 10k people and only 10 tossers (0.01%) the would be a success. In that sense the MSM wont highlight that as it dosnt suit their anti Rangers agenda.

I hope most will have enjoyed the day and let's hope someone points out to plod who these idiots are?

They say intelligence is normally distributed throughout the population. The inevitable implication is that half the population is of below-average intelligence and in any sizeable crowd of random people, a fair number are going to be considerably below average, to the extent they are incapable of experiencing or implementing "normal" social behaviour or standards. The common notion of "equality" is mostly bunkum or at least built on sand. In other words, you are seldom more than 20 feet away from a moron.

That's the problem with the justice system. People like that can never be rehabilitated so why not just put them down, and I'm not too bothered about it being done humanely, just quickly.