They say intelligence is normally distributed throughout the population. The inevitable implication is that half the population is of below-average intelligence and in any sizeable crowd of random people, a fair number are going to be considerably below average, to the extent they are incapable of experiencing or implementing "normal" social behaviour or standards. The common notion of "equality" is mostly bunkum or at least built on sand. In other words, you are seldom more than 20 feet away from a moron.

Oh thank that's great I am alone in the house. Do dogs count.:)

Don't know about dogs, but would recommend turning all the mirrors to the wall......

Have you seen my wife? I don't have mirrors in the house.

I do have a fairy-tale marriage though.

I always have a witch sitting on the couch.:D

That's the problem with the justice system. People like that can never be rehabilitated so why not just put them down, and I'm not too bothered about it being done humanely, just quickly.

FFS Gaffer, thats not a good idea (I think that was experimented with in the early 40's, didn't go so well).

Deindividuisation happens within groups. It's human nature and happens positively or negatively. When you add booze into the mix there will always be a cocktail.

This is a common psychological phenomenon and one the MSM know very well.

The use it in their agenda to promote Timmy and beat us with a stick.

When your in a group you may decide to not crack a guy in the jaw for calling you a dick. That's positive, because you are wearing Bears colours you think "no, respect the club". On your own, possibly, you deck him.

Negatively in situations similar to this, others decide to behave in a way that they would not do while alone. There in a group so lose their identity negatively, So these idiots think it's ok to steal the guys green wig and flags. They probably would not do it alone. Different reaction to same situation of being in a group.

It frequently happens more positively than is highlighted (and is taught to be fair) as it dosnt sell papers. Commonly in groups people feel confident helping others when not alone. Frequently they behave really positively. However it's all deindividuisation.

There are idiots everywhere and sadly some are just looking for the right circumstances to behave like twats too. This is what has happened with these tossers (and happens every night somewhere) Arseholes everywhere.

FFS Gaffer, thats not a good idea (I think that was experimented with in the early 40's, didn't go so well).

Deindividuisation happens within groups. It's human nature and happens positively or negatively. When you add booze into the mix there will always be a cocktail.

This is a common psychological phenomenon and one the MSM know very well.

The use it in their agenda to promote Timmy and beat us with a stick.

When your in a group you may decide to not crack a guy in the jaw for calling you a dick. That's positive, because you are wearing Bears colours you think "no, respect the club". On your own, possibly, you deck him.

Negatively in situations similar to this, others decide to behave in a way that they would not do while alone. There in a group so lose their identity negatively, So these idiots think it's ok to steal the guys green wig and flags. They probably would not do it alone. Different reaction to same situation of being in a group.

It frequently happens more positively than is highlighted (and is taught to be fair) as it dosnt sell papers. Commonly in groups people feel confident helping others when not alone. Frequently they behave really positively. However it's all deindividuisation.

There are idiots everywhere and sadly some are just looking for the right circumstances to behave like twats too. This is what has happened with these tossers (and happens every night somewhere) Arseholes everywhere.

I once saw a test with a pack of dogs in a room alone with a dummy sitting in a chair. Nothing happened until one dog decided to attack. After that the whole pack frenzied and ripped the dummy to pieces. I suppose human behaviour is a bit of the same.

I read the comments SBO and unfortunately there are idiots everywhere. There is nobody apologising for them on here. I was purely offering an explanation as to why crap like this happens when people are in groups.

As crazy at it sounds if you walk about Glasgow wearing blue, there are some who give you serious growls. As well as walking wearing green which can provoke the same reaction. It dosnt say much for the intellect of these people but sadly it happens. Macmillan cancer support is a great organisation and does fantastic work. Providing wonderful support to those who are facing the harshest and cruelest of battles. Maybe the club or fans group could make a donation to Macmillan on our behalf?

I hope for most this sad incident has not spoiled an otherwise enjoyable day. As I said before, someone knows who "roughed up" this guy. They know where plod is.

Edited by cooponthewing

My memory of yesterday will always be your lots non stop singing. The friendly handshakes after the game as both sets of fans exited the ground.

I've travelled all over watching Wednesday. I've witnessed 40/50 year old men acting like Danny Dyer. We all have our moronic element.

Yesterday's incident won't stop him doing his charity work. I'm pleased to have bought it to your attention and thank you for the responses.

#WAWAW

(Were all wednesday aren't we)