Did anyone have issues cancelling Premier Sports?

I was looking through bank statements recently and forgot I hadn't cancelled it after our Euro games. Tried to call several times, but was constantly position 20 odd in the queue. At one point I must have waited about 30 mins hearing the same message over and over. Anyway, I just phoned the bank and asked them to block the payment.

So beware of Premier Sports anyway.

I was looking through bank statements recently and forgot I hadn't cancelled it after our Euro games. Tried to call several times, but was constantly position 20 odd in the queue. At one point I must have waited about 30 mins hearing the same message over and over. Anyway, I just phoned the bank and asked them to block the payment.

So beware of Premier Sports anyway.

Be careful. If you set up a direct debit with Premier Sports then it has to be cancelled by both parties. Unless you can demonstrate you informed Premier Sports you are terminating the service then you are cancelling the payment arrangement but not the liability.

Edited by Bill

I'd definitely ensure you cancel with them as well as they'll claim they're still supplying the service.

Email or write to them asking for confirmation.

I can't find any contact information for them aside from their phone number, which is impossible to get through on.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I can't find any contact information for them aside from their phone number, which is impossible to get through on.

CONTACT

We would be delighted to hear from you and aim to respond within 2 hours during office hours for urgent channel issues while general queries can take up to 24 hours.

Email us / Call us

To activate channel and subscribe call 0871 663 9000

Customer service for current television subscribers including questions regarding billing, accounts and viewing issues please email us support@premiersports.com

or call us on 0333 003 3773 (Please contact the email below for Premier Player queries)

*** Please note cancellations are only taken via telephone by calling 0333 003 3773. ***

The lines are open Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 6pm. On Sundays we are closed unless a major event is taking place. You can also subscribe online anytime.

Calls will cost 13 pence per minute plus your telephone company's access charge.

For Premier Player support please email playersupport@premiersports.com and create a support ticket.

***********************************************************************************************************

Comment and get involved!

The best place to influence and be a part of the channel is our on our offical Facebook page here.

Write to us

Premier Sports, RSS PO box 112, Atherton Way, Taylor holme Ind Est, BACUP OL13 0LE

Edited by barca72

I was at position number 1 for about half an hour when I tried to cancel it... When I finally got through and cancelled, the operator tried to make me stay by telling me that the 'International Champions Cup' would be on the channel. When I said no because its a tournament of friendlies so its not worth watching and I'm only interested in Rangers, he got really upset and started name dropping the top players and couldn't understand why I wouldn't want to watch it....