Club 1872 Statement on Neil Lennon

I'm genuinely foxed as to what "Flair Baiting" is? Excuse my ignorance lol? (No shit, what is it?)

Its exactly what it sounds like... Flairing a topic or issue thats really just bait to illicit approval/agreement from like minded individuals.

Its exactly what it sounds like... Flairing a topic or issue thats really just bait to illicit approval/agreement from like minded individuals.

I will request your approval the next time I post shall I? The main body of the post you are referring too was acknowledging the good statement from club 1872.

There are plenty on here "flairing" topics as you put it? It's a forum, that's what it does.

As for like minded individuals, that's the point of a Rangers forum. You may also notice the "thanks" and "agree" buttons to click.

Therefore if you don't agree with me fair enough, however you don't know me so why make assumptions on my personality?

If I want to be thouraghly raging over yesterday, I will!!

I will request your approval the next time I post shall I? The main body of the post you are referring too was acknowledging the good statement from club 1872.

There are plenty on here "flairing" topics as you put it? It's a forum, that's what it does.

As for like minded individuals, that's the point of a Rangers forum. You may also notice the "thanks" and "agree" buttons to click.

Therefore if you don't agree with me fair enough, however you don't know me so why make assumptions on my personality?

If I want to be thouraghly raging over yesterday, I will!!

This is a forum with various sub forums where you can voice and debate political and other opinions. This section here however is primarily concerned with football and in particular matches/match analysis/team news/transfers/tactics of Rangers Football Club. I'm highlighting your extremely myopic perspective, your constant references to conspiracy, and especially with regards to politics. In fact I'd go as far as to say you sound almost as demented as half of the 'Yessers' did during the referendum and I was asking you politely to give it a rest.

This is a forum with various sub forums where you can voice and debate political and other opinions. This section here however is primarily concerned with football and in particular matches/match analysis/team news/transfers/tactics of Rangers Football Club. I'm highlighting your extremely myopic perspective, your constant references to conspiracy, and especially with regards to politics. In fact I'd go as far as to say you sound almost as demented as half of the 'Yessers' did during the referendum and I was asking you politely to give it a rest.

I will stick to polite topics with folk who are not offended by my posts. As you say it's a football forum. There are plenty of others who reference conspiracy, not sure why you highlight me but fair enough? Point taken.

When I said we need to put them in their place, I meant us doing it ourselves. Beating them on the pitch for starters.

Lennon will get a telling off for his antics and that'll be that. He'll be back to his usual self on his next visit. The only thing that'll put him in his place is a comprehensive victory for Rangers.

As Steven Thompson is fond of saying on BBC Radio Scotland, "apparently" and, "by all accounts"; both Tom English and ra Bhoy in Corduroy have taken to social media to label Club 1872's statement, "an embarrassment".

Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?

I will stick to polite topics with folk who are not offended by my posts. As you say it's a football forum. There are plenty of others who reference conspiracy, not sure why you highlight me but fair enough? Point taken.

I'm rarely offended by anything. Neither your post, nor any of its contents, offend me in the slightest. However such comments IMO look and feel very similar to the type of comments made by a particular brand of 'moon howlers' that we often berate here. My reply was an appeal to reason and logic as opposed to the pathos employed within the post I highlighted as it did detract from any argument you may have been making.