New Heart and Hand Podcast now available - Not so much lost as Beaton

I like listening to David Edgar. I don't know his background and havnt met him however he cites social psychology regularly.

I'm glad he pointed out that he had noticed Beatons non verbal cues. Also the players reactions. I noticed Morelos first, but then Miller and Bruno realise what was happening with Beaton. They were in shock.

Great pod this week and good to know I'm not the only one analysing everyone and everything lol.

If you haven't heard it yet, I would encourage you to take a listen to David's interview with Kevin Thompson. He came across as highly intelligent and still has a real affection for the club (and admiration for Walter Smith.) His telling of the Robbie Keane tackle was worth the listen alone. Really enjoyed that interview in particular, but H&H is always a good listen.

If you haven't heard it yet, I would encourage you to take a listen to David's interview with Kevin Thompson. He came across as highly intelligent and still has a real affection for the club (and admiration for Walter Smith.) His telling of the Robbie Keane tackle was worth the listen alone. Really enjoyed that interview in particular, but H&H is always a good listen.

My 12 yr old son gets private coaching sessions with Kevin twice a week and absolutely loves them. Having had the pleasure of speaking with him a few times when home on holiday the last two weeks I can quite honestly say that a nicer person you would be tough to meet. He is a very, very nice guy and incredibly humble. He is clearly an intelligent guy, speaks very well (though in that podcast he did use some colorful language) and whilst he is a Hibs fan (he just got season tickets at Easter Road for him and his two wee boys this season for the first time) he also has a genuine care for Rangers too. He couldn't speak highly enough of Walter Smith either.

Indeed, if anyone knows of any astro pitches that may be available in the Edinburgh area please PM me - Kevin is looking for some to use when the weather is poor so that the kids he coaches don't have to have sessions cancelled on them - he is trying to keep the costs down as much as he possibly can so as to "give back" to grass roots football, and getting Astros at reasonable costs would help him greatly.

I am also absolutely certain that he would attend the Gersnet dinner if we asked him to - he is more of a "Q&A type person" rather than anecdotes - but some of his stories are great listening.

He put his body through hell for the club - one of the good guys for sure.

Yes. Looking forward to it too, after missing out on the first one. I'll give you a shout next week and we could potentially arrange a wee meet-up?

Sure. Not sure what my movements are going to be as I'm in London earlier in the day but yeah, give me a shout.