I was devastated when McLeish got the job as I believed that was not the way to progress after DA. However it was exactly what we needed at that time. A good Bluenose manager that can get the best out of decent players that a higher profile manager could not, using passion for the club and a review of the tactics and gameplan in use to ensure we started winning more games.

It doesnt need to be a decade long strategy, it just has to get us winning a large majority of the games. We moved forward with MW from what he inherited, but he couldnt get us to push on due to a number of reasons, and that brings us back to the fact that we appointed completely the wrong man, for all the wrong reasons.

We apparantly got 60-70 CV's in when MW left last spring - lets see who wants it enough to apply for it and get a proper recruitment process in place through Allen and not mates of agents and sub-agents.

What is clear (and has been from day 1), is that PC is way over his head at this level and will be out at some point before the end of the season but probably sooner.

Il.

It doesnt need to be a decade long strategy, it just has to get us winning a large majority of the games. We moved forward with MW from what he inherited, but he couldnt get us to push on due to a number of reasons, and that brings us back to the fact that we appointed completely the wrong man, for all the wrong reasons.

Does this rangers team look like it can go on a run of 15-20 games without being beaten. I don't think it does. Rodgers has them believing they are all ten foot tall. Does Pedro inspire that same confidence? I'd stick with him for now but he's on a shoogly nail where a couple more bad results and I think more would want him out than would want to keep him. These next few games before we play Celtic are crucial and for now I don't care about winning well. Just get a run of getting 3 points on the board and confidence will come