The Rangers Observer - Lawwell wrote to SFA in July demanding further action against

The SFA are soon going to have to investigate Celtic for something much worse than EBT's as I'm sure we're all aware of.

So I keep hearing. Regularly now for many years, in fact. Only on Rangers' forums, though. The continual predictions of them getting into trouble have always ended up with them not getting into trouble and us continuing to be mired in it.

When the English FA go after any clubs found guilty of cover-ups the SFA will have to do likewise

Hence fhilthfc has turned on Regan, with a view to replacing him with someone more rhabid, and more likely to act on its behalf?

Don't think they'll get anyone more sympathetic to them than Liewell's old buddy from Coors, Regan

You may be right, but, if so, why is rasellik CEO apparently out to get Regan's head on a spike?

Edited by Uilleam

You may be right, but, if so, why is rasellik CEO apparently out to get Regan's head on a spike?

They have to go after someone after all those promises about title-stripping. The yahoo hordes are restless.

Regan knows title-stripping isn't happening. It's a non-starter. So Liewell is trying to shift the blame onto the SFA

They have to go after someone after all those promises about title-stripping. The yahoo hordes are restless.

Regan knows title-stripping isn't happening. It's a non-starter. So Liewell is trying to shift the blame onto the SFA

Let's hope that when, at whatever expense, Regan is shown the door, and the high road back down south, that rahoops don't get a placeman/woman/person as replacement.

Lawwell is a sneaky snake with friends in high places, which is why you'll not see Celtc getting into any bother for re-employing Torbett, amongst other cover ups and sexual assaults.

Doesn't help when our board are so quiet and our supporters can barely agree on anything. Be better if we stood together against the slime but I won't hold my breath for that either.