Broons' Cowardly Kick!

The Hoops skipper avoided a red card after the incident occurred during the first-half at the SuperSeal Stadium.

BT SPORT pundits Chris Sutton and Ally McCoist condemned Scott Brown after the midfielder appeared to flick out at Hamilton defender Giannis Skondras’s FACE.

The Hoops captain looked to have to had a sneaky kick at the*Accies defender’s following a tussle in the middle of the park.

Ref Don Robertson didn't punish the Scotland skipper over the first-half incident.

After the match, Brown played down the incident and insisted there was NOTHING in it.

He said:*“I don’t know what happened. He was moaning about me bumping him in the face but there was nothing in it.”

Rangers legend Ally McCoist thought Brown should have been sent off.

He said: "Listen, Scott's been great all season."And I was going to say that I've been really impressed with his maturity."But that's just stupidity."There was no need for it and he's giving the ref a decision to make there."

Former Celtic striker Sutton also believes Brown should have been given his marching orders as he branded him fortunate to stay on.

He said: "I think he's a lucky boy to stay on the pitch."There's an angle there which looks like Scott Brown had a flick out at the Hamilton player."That should be a red card."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1536209/celtic-scott-brown-hamilton-giannis-skondras/

The yahoo midfield has been getting away with murder these past few years.

One wonders why all other club's fans harbour their main resentment for Rangers when Celtc players are kicking theirs all over the park.

Once the CO has finished his investigation/review of events leading up to us being granted a UEFA license in 2011, he will sure look at this incident.

And given what happened to the Legoeater after the Boyce incident, this will be waved away without actually looking at it twice.

You can but hope that some player in the Premiership (or Europe) has the guts and hand out to Brown what he hands out to the rest. How we miss folk like Hurlock or Muscat every now and then ...

The compliance officer has zero credibility if he doesn't

Compliance Officer already has zero credibility. What happened to the Ross County player who smashed Clint Hill with an elbow last season ? That's right.... nothing.

Once the CO has finished his investigation/review of events leading up to us being granted a UEFA license in 2011, he will sure look at this incident.

And given what happened to the Legoeater after the Boyce incident, this will be waved away without actually looking at it twice.

You can but hope that some player in the Premiership (or Europe) has the guts and hand out to Brown what he hands out to the rest. How we miss folk like Hurlock or Muscat every now and then ...

Nah..... Stuart McCall would have eaten Brown for breakfast. Brown is a plastic hard man. McCall was a proper hard man, on the pitch anyway.