Windass To Be Suspended Next Week?

SFA say Windass has no case to answer . We just can't catch a break!

I loved Pedro's statement in which he said something like I have no problem if you pull him up as long as you do the same for people in the future and the past. He obviously meant Lennon.:)

What's happening with all these double posts??

Happens now and again. A job for Frankie or Blueflag. If it asks if it has permission to leave the page then answer yes otherwise you get a double post.

Happens now and again. A job for Frankie or Blueflag. If it asks if it has permission to leave the page then answer yes otherwise you get a double post.

Yes I tried to make a double post and was given a warning that was what I was trying to do.

I'm quite pleased that Windass will be playing. There's a lot of negativity around the last few days understandably after the Partick disappointment, but I think JW could cause them a few problems

Edited by Whosthedado

I'm quite pleased that Windass will be playing. There's a lot of negativity around the last few days understandably after the Partick disappointment, but I think JW could cause them a few problems

In the 1st OF of last season when they pumped us 5-1 I thought Windass was our biggest threat going forward due to his mobility and burst of pace. Had me thinking we had made an excellent signing. Injuries haven't helped him but he does have the ability to get beyond defenders. He is just inconsistent IMHO.