League Cup Semi-Final Draw - Rangers v Motherwell

I have the wife and kid on CCCS - if they get allocated tickets then they will be available to forum members at face value as we will be in Barcelona that weekend :(

Everyone on the CCCS should get a ticket? Motherwell won't sell 20k tickets for this either so would should get more than usual.

I'm sure you won't be short of takers Craig. Great gesture!

I have had the gesture in my favour previously when FS sold me a ticket to the Hibs game at face value. I also have been fortunate enough to have got complimentary tickets from my contact at the Club.

This isn't about me trying to be Mr Nice Guy, but I honestly couldn't price gouge a fellow Rangers supporter.

I have had the gesture in my favour previously when FS sold me a ticket to the Hibs game at face value. I also have been fortunate enough to have got complimentary tickets from my contact at the Club.

This isn't about me trying to be Mr Nice Guy, but I honestly couldn't price gouge a fellow Rangers supporter.

I posted something on the Heart and Hand post re this. I couldn't believe it has now become acceptable in some quarters to sell tickets to fellow bears at inflated prices.

I couldn't do that and was genuinely shocked that it seams to happen now. Wasn't like that ever before, just wasn't the done thing.

I posted something on the Heart and Hand post re this. I couldn't believe it has now become acceptable in some quarters to sell tickets to fellow bears at inflated prices.

I couldn't do that and was genuinely shocked that it seams to happen now. Wasn't like that ever before, just wasn't the done thing.

What? That is disgusting if that is happening and should be stopped immediately. It reminds me of the time around '89 where we were at Tannadice where a win secured the title and some English accented guys had some tickets which were like gold dust and were trying to sell them at about 4 times face value. Some very large bear took exception to this and went up, smacked him in the mouth, and handed out the tickets to the Bears surrounding him for free. Never seen touts again at a Rangers game!