Pedro Reads The Riot Act

He's in England. If he's not at the same address it will be because he failed to pay his rent - same as he failed to pay his cars road tax.

The guy is a serial fantasist. As if any terrorist group is going to take any notice of the garbage he peddles.

Yeah, the UVF could easily sniff him out in Scotland but England is too far away. :lol:

The guy is a gold mine for us because he has to be an embarrassment for them. Their very own Baghdad Bob.

When I moved over to Holland even although I worked with all Dutch people it was always a large British group I went about with at the weekend. That is really what kept me in Holland as it was party time. I will say though there certainly could have been a few photo's of me with a beer in my hand. It was good I was not a football player then.:)

Within 30 minutes of arriving in Brisbane I was offered a job just because I was Scottish. The guy offering it was from Blairgowrie, and he'd two lassies from Oban and another from Kirkintilloch already working with him. I got a couple of jobs when I lived in Australia because I was Scottish, we're just as cliquey as everyone else.

I remember those infamous film snippets from the hotel bar that the Scotland team used during the WC campaign in Argentina. The Anglos seemed to rule the roost, laughing, joking and boozing after an embarrassing result. The camera panned to Roughie, DJ and some other home based player sitting meekly at a table with their drinks in front of them.

Within 30 minutes of arriving in Brisbane I was offered a job just because I was Scottish. The guy offering it was from Blairgowrie, and he'd two lassies from Oban and another from Kirkintilloch already working with him. I got a couple of jobs when I lived in Australia because I was Scottish, we're just as cliquey as everyone else.

I have been offered jobs in the US because i'm Scottish and the offers were coming not from born Scots but people of Scottish ancestry whose family have been here for generations.

The best bit with him was when he was saying the Americans were nowhere near Bagdad when you could see the American tanks on the other side of the river. classic

Or alternatively. "we have them surrounded in their tanks"

Which begs the question don't you actually need to get them out of those tanks Bob?

I have been offered jobs in the US because i'm Scottish and the offers were coming not from born Scots but people of Scottish ancestry whose family have been here for generations.

I got offered jobs in the US. Not because I'm Scots but because the Americans make such shyte engineers unless they have a Korean or Jap telling them what to do. :razz: