Pedro Reads The Riot Act

If the deluded tramp beggar liar, currently hiding from UDA/UVF hit squads is to be believed :laugh2: Pena is spending his time touring west end boozers having at least 10 drinks a night.

How he knows this despite having had to move abroad on "personal safety grounds " isn't explained in the slightest. :sleep:

If he is producing on the park he can do what he likes. If he is not then that's a problem. Being realistic we have players from two different continents trying to gel. It's hardly surprising the South Americans and to a lesser extent the Portuguese may take time to settle. The constant magnifying of their behaviour dosnt help. Additionally the parochial mindset of the Scottish media/society and some of the players (allegedly?) dosnt help either.

That would the O'halloran who says he had to train extra on his own because Pedro wasn't working him hard enough, yes?

That would be the O'Halloran whose training clearly did not make him strong and fit enough to carry the Rangers' shirt on his back.

That would be the O'Halloran whose training clearly did not make him strong and fit enough to carry the Rangers' shirt on his back.

I know - but it was Jackson's fantastory that I was getting at..........

Edited by SteveC

Have to say that the article sort of reminded me of the McCoist/McCulloch partnership, when we would have a poor result and big Jig was wheeled out to tell us how gutted the boys were, and how determined they were to set things right.

I honestly thought that the team would have bust a gut to get a result against Hearts, after the blatant cheating by Beaton in the Hibs match, but instead, we got a very damp squib of a reaction. For me, this just reads as a PR exercise and talk is cheap. They need to get a result against Hamilton and do their talking on the park.

Whoever was responsible for whatever extra training, it didn't turn him into a Rangers' player.

A "blistering return to form" at St J says more about the player than the coach.

Yes, yes, we all know that. teh point was that Jackson's story contradicts P'halloran's own. I was only talking about the differeing accounts of the training, and I wasn't mentioning anything about its non-efficacy. Just that it was now conclusive that at least one of them is lying.

Have to say that the article sort of reminded me of the McCoist/McCulloch partnership, when we would have a poor result and big Jig was wheeled out to tell us how gutted the boys were, and how determined they were to set things right.

I honestly thought that the team would have bust a gut to get a result against Hearts, after the blatant cheating by Beaton in the Hibs match, but instead, we got a very damp squib of a reaction. For me, this just reads as a PR exercise and talk is cheap. They need to get a result against Hamilton and do their talking on the park.

Action speaking louder than words has been the theme of year after year recently = terrible actions have followed fine words repeatedly regardless of who has been in charge.

Edited by SteveC