Trouble with Club 1872 Working Group?

The more I read about "Rangers Fans Vouce", the more sceptical I am of their motive.... or origins. A lot like some posts on here.

It’s clear to me that they are a small bunch who failed to get elected and didn’t want Club 1872 to have any success unless they were in control.

It’s clear to me that they are a small bunch who failed to get elected and didn’t want Club 1872 to have any success unless they were in control.

So why did the regulator intervene if all was/is above board.

That's not 100% correct and you know that , there are more than a few who are deeply unhappy about what went on in club1872 , as Joanne can vouch for , the fact is the past is getting rewritten yet again , the memberships that were sold to over 900 rangers fans have now been changed , there was absolutely no comments /talk about having to "will" you life membership , I was at the same hustings that you were at , and again no mention of this , we have been lied to by JB yet again , unfortunately it really is that simple .

Not involved in these groups at all but from the outside it looks like 1872 have been careless at best.

Sorry but that is not correct , unfortunately there are comments like this that band all the club1872 directors together , that's simply unfair on the two ladies , it's all down to one individual , see my post above .

http://www.rangersfansvoice.co.uk/cl...ir-pants-down/

Fair play to them if they were instrumental in getting it resolved, but is there any need to then publish a statement? I know that the support comprises a very broad church and we would never agree on very much, but this seems to me to be put out purely from the point of denigrating C1872. (Maybe rightfully so, I am too removed from the situation to understand fully.) I had never heard of Rangers Fans Voice before today and don't know the reason for the formation thereof, but if we are to obtain an element of fan representation ultimately onto the main Rangers board, we all need to be pulling in the same direction and to me the statement is divisive.