[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (John 21, 25; Candeias 27; Dorrans 59 pen)

I just wish we could see that direction. As 26th and Big Jaws said it wasn't evident tonight. Great win though. I really felt sorry for Pedro he looked a man with serious problems.

Really ? As I say we're not the finished article yet.

This is the third season running we've had to recruit about a dozen or so players at the start of the season. That can't continue. We need to start to get a settled side upon which we recruit each season 3 or 4 players max who improve the squad. Mostclubsdo that.

But what encourages me this season (unlike last season) is that the players we got in the summer actually playing in the starting XI.Of course there are areas such as left MF where we need to improve but this won't be done in one transfer window. And we've got someone up front who looks as if he can score goals. Yes we're still conceding too many but hopefully that will improve as we progress.

At what stage did you expect us to be at just now? I think you have to factor in the utter shambles McCoist left behind & the fact MW wasn't what he was made out tobe.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Really ? As I say we're not the finished article yet.

This is the third season running we've had to recruit about a dozen or so players at the start of the season. That can't continue. We need to start to get a settled side upon which we recruit each season 3 or 4 players max who improve the squad. Mostclubsdo that.

But what encourages me this season (unlike last season) is that the players we got in the summer actually playing in the starting XI.Of course there are areas such as left MF where we need to improve but this won't be done in one transfer window. And we've got someone up front who looks as if he can score goals. Yes we're still conceding too many but hopefully that will improve as we progress.

At what stage did you expect us to be at just now? I think you have to factor in the utter shambles McCoist left behind & the fact MW wasn't what he was made out tobe.

To have an organised team and not a team that looks like? Well not an organised team.

It was a decent win tonight, the team looked good but lets not forget the opposition. They have been unable to compete for the last two seasons. I'm sorry i would love to back the decision makers but Pedro is not the man. Still in disbelief he didn't go on Monday. We are not moving forward, spent too much money on average players with the exception of a couple. The board need to admit their three man panel got it wrong now. If they allow the club to move forward with this management team they are taking us back further and further away from our main competitors. In regard to the PLG and Ferguson episode, i thought the club made a mistake not to back PLG. This episode is different. Why did John not run and have the warm embrace of his manager? Division is created with this type of behaviour.

FWIW I think Pedro was sitting back to let the players take responsibility. I don't buy the amateur psychologists and body language interpreters views that he is a broken man. Utter garbage. Eventually they (players) have to fight for themselves and if necessary put a foot in and not expect the manager to fight their battles and I think there was some evidence they did that tonight. Long way to go but he deserved that for all the bullsh*t he had taken from the media. Brilliant to see Candeias run to him. If we can show more aggression on the front foot and play with self belief like DJ did we will improve further. Must get through the series of games finishing with the double header against the sheep with an uplift in fiorm and points. And btw fir a team that couldn't score last year we are looking much more clinical although again lots of improvement from certain individuals required.

I think we also need to factor in the shambles that is occurring right now. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Much as i hope our new recruits settle in, it doesnt look like thats £2 million well spent. Big mistake. Compare the players Aberdeen for instance have had through their books in the last couple of seasons for a fraction of the price. I'm sorry, this is the only place i can vent my frustration. Not the man for the job. I cant count a win against Accies as a promising u turn. Would you ever have witnessed Mr Smith engage with a player? No chance, Mr Smith is fully aware of the class it takes to hold the position of the manager of Glasgow Rangers.

Edited by Al Bears All

It was a decent win tonight, the team looked good but lets not forget the opposition. They have been unable to compete for the last two seasons. I'm sorry i would love to back the decision makers but Pedro is not the man. Still in disbelief he didn't go on Monday. We are not moving forward, spent too much money on average players with the exception of a couple. The board need to admit their three man panel got it wrong now. If they allow the club to move forward with this management team they are taking us back further and further away from our main competitors. In regard to the PLG and Ferguson episode, i thought the club made a mistake not to back PLG. This episode is different. Why did John not run and have the warm embrace of his manager? Division is created with this type of behaviour.
An i teresting perspective given we have scored more conceded less and have more points than this time last year.

Id say we have demonstrably moved forwards but hey ho.