New Sevco Begging Film

I don't think there was systematic abuse there.....individuals yes

however I think there was a systematic cover up.....the evidence of Hugh Birt in court points to this.....it's all documented...

."Jock Stein and the Celtic board covered up allegations made against Boys' Club founder Jim Torbett…… He (witness Hugh Birt) told how he took the allegations against Torbett to the Celtic board and Stein and even told the then vice-chairman, Kevin Kelly, about them at a meeting…… I was told by Jock Stein to keep the name of Celtic Football Club clean at all times." Scotland on Sunday 18/8/96

I understand what you're saying Colin. I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. But all we'll get told is; all those concerned in the cover-up are no longer associated with the club. Title-stripping is the only option and that is simply not going to happen as no footballing advantage was gained.

There will be much tut-tutting and the matter will get dropped.

I understand what you're saying Colin. I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. But all we'll get told is; all those concerned in the cover-up are no longer associated with the club. Title-stripping is the only option and that is simply not going to happen as no footballing advantage was gained.

There will be much tut-tutting and the matter will get dropped.

Title stripping is not the only option should they be found guilty of a cover-up following any SFA investigation. There are other options such as fines& sanctions.

And I'd suggest they most certainly did give themselves a 'sporting advantage' if proven they deliberately covered up the abuse by avoiding any punishments which may have been taken at the time

A lot of our” friends” from the east have made a good living out of Rangers troubles.

The obsessed are stupid enough to keep crowdfunding them,it is the easiest con scheme ever.

They are so blinded by hatred they cannot see it is all a big rip off.

The one with the 3 made up Irish Gaelic names must have a comfortable lifestyle with the amount of crowdfunding he has done.

Edited by Barrheadboy

A lot of our” friends” from the east have made a good living out of Rangers troubles.

The obsessed are stupid enough to keep crowdfunding them,it is the easiest con scheme ever.

They are so blinded by hatred they cannot see it is all a big rip off.

The one with the 3 made up Irish Gaelic names must have a comfortable lifestyle with the amount of crowdfunding he has done.

The tramp liar JJ is even more blatant than Ill Phill - he won't even post replies from anyone who doesn't put some silver into his begging bunnet. And on a regular basis at that.

A Rangers obsessed dosser who doesn't pay his bills commentating on others. You couldn't make these bastards up.