Show Racism the Red Card apologises to Club 1872

An apology from SRTRC but it would appear Ms Hay has other things on her mind -

" Scottish Campaign Manager Nicola Hay shares her thoughts on the U.S election results

OCTOBER 11, 2016 IN SCOTLAND

“Few politicians dare tell them that increased automation may take more jobs than immigrants. You can’t deport a driverless truck.” Mark Mardell

Many of us across the globe are still recovering from the shocking result of the U.S Presidential election. This is a difficult news story for me to write, as to a large extent, it feels like the wind has been knocked out of me and I am yet to catch my breath. Sadly, many will still be celebrating Trump’s victory.

Similar to my reaction to Brexit, I am at a loss for words and I keep asking myself how we got here?

Both Trump’s campaign and the ‘Leave’ campaign were based on hate, discrimination and the blaming of ‘different’ others. They both fed off of the fears and frustrations of disenfranchised people. In the U.S in particular, we watched people have their human rights stripped away based on their race, culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation and gender identity.

It makes me wonder whether, as a lesbian migrant, I took for granted the human rights I have enjoyed over the last three years living in the U.K. The events over the last six months have been a painful reminder that equality is not guaranteed, and all of the hard work we have done in creating a more equal and inclusive society can be changed by thoughtless people and their policies. [MORE]

http://www.theredcard.org/news/2016/10/11/scottish-campaign-manager-nicola-hay-shares-her-thoughts-on-the-us-election-results

Well, it seems pretty clear what she's all about.

I wonder if she's inclusive when it comes to British patriots, Scottish Unionists, Rangers supporters, Catalan Unionists or Israelis? I think we all know the answer.

Well, it seems pretty clear what she's all about.

I wonder if she's inclusive when it comes to British patriots, Scottish Unionists, Rangers supporters, Catalan Unionists or Israelis? I think we all know the answer.

well you'd think she'd support the will of the people.............what's Israelies and Catalan nationalism got to do with anything ?

A Rangers supporter doesn't have to look for an argument these days. They are round every corner and assisted by the likes of this Hay creature.

And I find Trump extremely distasteful but I reject her comments about the Leave campaign. My wife is an immigrant and I voted Leave (because I object to faceless bureaucrats on a gargantuan gravy train in Brussels making huge decisions on Britain's behalf, not because I'm xenophobic).

Edited by Gonzo79